Chapter 24- mission accomplished

As soon as the treasure is returned, in the blink of an eye the Agency police sirens are heard and are moments later seen.
The other agents come out of the vehicles and walk inside the museum coming out with hand cuffed criminals.
" who called the agency."
" I did." I hear Joshua's deep voice. I turn towards his direction and run into his arms as he lifts me up as spins around. I start giggling at our actions as he slowly places me down looking a bit embarrassed. " thank you so much."
" your welcome." He says smilingly widely and chuckling.
"I told you spies are good people."
"I couldn't have been more wrong." He says staring at me with his wonderful eyes.
As soon as all the criminals were taken away in the vehicles to their imprisonment, Mr. Wright walks up towards us and places the jewel into the small compartment it was found in, gave another agent the compartment as the agent walked through the now unlocked door to return the jewel to the safe, and then started to speak.
"So you used his magnetic attraction against him. Well done spies."
" that was all Jen." I said giving her the praise she deserved.
" but you got out of the safe using only your gadgets, wits and smarts." Jen said being her humble self.
" and Danielle beat up those bad guys faster than lightening itself." I said, remembering how we found the thief on the ground of the roof before he jumped off.
"Well it looks like you three make a good team so from now on you work on missions together.
" yea." We say almost at once.
Jen and I turned towards Danielle surprised that she said yea cheerfully for she is never cheerful.
" oh. Don't act like you two don't know I love you guys."
I laughed as we went into a group hug.
"I didn't want to breakup the touching moment but we've got a video chat from Henry.
I pressed the answer button on Danielle's mini laptop's screen and just as predicted we saw a smiling Henry. A cheerful Danielle and a smiling Henry. What has come to this world.
" so guys. The safe was opened after a few hours and the other agents and I are still returning the to the museums." He says through the screen. He then shows them the many jewels in the jet.
" wow." I said out loud as I saw the many treasures.
" wow indeed." He responds.
" another mission accomplished." Mr. Wright said.
" then you guys got back the jewel."
" indeed we did. " Jen said cheerily.
" guess we aren't so bad after all." Danielle said back to her normal self.
" I'm sorry for being mean about everything, I just didn't like being a spy because of all the bad things we have to do."
" I've been in your shoes before but you just can't judge people because of their occupation, you have to know their hearts." Joshua says walking behind us and putting his hand around my shoulders. His words warmed my heart.
" I guess I will have to learn."