✨is love real?✨

They both started sweating hard after we had sex... you both were asleep...

(The next day)

Yn wakes up hearing people arguing downstairs....she was confused and scared..she got up and put on clothes...you got dressed you are wearing this......

      You went downstairs and jungkook wasn't there you didn't know where the arguing was coming from you listened carefully and heard it coming out of his office

You went downstairs and jungkook wasn't there you didn't know where the arguing was coming from you listened carefully and heard it coming out of his office...you were kind of freaking out...until...

Yn: i feel sick...what if im pregnant??!
You go to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test..and you see a line.....

-Yn puts her hand on her tummy caressing it-

Yn: oopa and me as parents? *smiles*

Yn: I should go tell him!

You go in his office and see jimin and suga helping jungkook as taehyung is staring at her confused

Yn: I'm pregnant!! *you said while smiling *

<Jungkook mutes his microphone and turns off his camera>

Jungkook: WTF YN??!!

Taehyung: congratulations?

Jimin: why are you yelling at her hyung?

Yn: jungkook aren't you h- happy?

*You show him the pregnancy test*

*Jungkook looks at it and throw it at your face and walks towards you*

Jungkook: Your such an idiot it's negative we only had sex once Yn My microphone was unmuted!
-Yn started to cry-
Yoongi: you shouldn't yell at her hyung she didn't know...

Yn: I- I am sorry jungkook I shouldn't have been dumb I should've had used my brain before I said that...

<Yn left the room running upstairs locking the door>

Yn: I- I so stupid to think he would actually want a baby by me....

-end of Yn pov-

Yn cried herself to sleep and jungkook completed his meeting pissed off about what you did he went out to the bar with his boys to get it off his mind...

(The next day)

-Yn pov-
I wake up as I hear moaning.... I change my clothes into this...

I go to where I hear the moaning and it leads to the guest room i peek in the cracked door and see

I go to where I hear the moaning and it leads to the guest room i peek in the cracked door and see.....Jungkook and Jennie having sex.....I start to cry as I run into my room a cry..

Yn: why is he like this *cries*
-end of Yn pov-

<2 days later>
Yn hasn't talk to jungkook in 2 day's ever since she knew what happened between Jennie and jungkook and jungkook has been out everyday.......

Yn hears stumping coming from the stairs and she immediately knows who it is...it's jungkook and he comes in the room and said...

Jungkook: I'm needing you right now Yn...

*You rolled your eyes*

Yn: you should go ask that bitch to help....

Jungkook doesn't even care just go towards you and rip your clothes off

Yn: jungkook stop!

Jungkook: shush baby this won't be long...