CRIMSON RED SKY

DECEMBER 12TH 2020

A girl is walking back home after her best friend's funeral. Once she's back home she started to ask all of her friends about her suicide but no one knows about this.

GWEN STACY: What made her take this decision?

December 18th, 2020

Gwen Stacy has a visit to Marry's parents. They were still down and upset. She tried to ask few questions about Marry's attitude on few days before she suicide but her parents didn't want to tell her anything about it they just said she was fine and saw her in the kitchen a day before she died. And then Gwen asked for her siblings, Marry's father said they were sent to their uncle's house because they were also sad and upset about their sister's loss. So she also leaves from their house and went back home to start the Christmas preparation.

Later after a few hours, she sits down and uses her Instagram after fixing the Christmas tree. Then she received a message from Eashwar. "Hi Gwen, I'm Eashwar. I saw you were talking with the policeman during the funeral of Marry. I'm her fan since she released a story about 'AGAINST SUICIDE' I've met her a few times for a contribution in my next novel but I was shocked knowing her she died due to suicide. I think we should speak up about this matter. Call me whenever you want. Tq" Gwen also call to the number he gave. Both of them started to talk about suicide. Eashwar said that he met her on December 10th at MCD for the scripting work for our project and at that time also she was as fine and natural as before. She was kind and energetic to give an impact on society.

After the phone call, Gwen called Gana and asked him about the case and what happened. He said, "let's meet up at Starbucks Tomorrow at 11 AM, I'll tell you everything."

The STORY Begins....

DECEMBER 11TH 10:05 AM

A NEW SUB-INSPECTOR IS JOINING AT SUBANG JAYA POLICE STATION NAMED R.GANA. HE WAS PROMOTED FROM MELAKA. GANA HAD BE STAYED UNTIL 11 PM BECAUSE IT WAS HIS FIRST DAY.

10:50 PM

GANA INFORMED THE Probationary Inspector THAT HIS TIME GOING TO BE OVER AND HIS STUFFS HAVEN'T ARRANGED PROPERLY AND HE JUST SHIFTED HERE. SO HE ALSO WENT BACK HOME AND STARTED TO ARRANGE HIS STUFFS.

The Boulevard Subang Jaya

Room No 465

A girl is writing a letter to her friend, Gwen Stacy while crying, and then she turned off the light

December 12th, 5:10 AM

Gana is receiving a call from the police station that he should go to The Boulevard because of a suicide. He quickly refreshed and dash towards the apartment. The Medical Examiners are doing their check-ups on the body while the policemen are asking the girl's parents about her action. But they couldn't answer the police because they are in Overwhelming sadness and despair and it was so unexpected. So the Inspector told Gana to stay with them till the post-mortem report comes out. When looking at the girl's body, Gana had lacked confidence that it's a suicide or treated as a suicide because her parents are saying that she's a brave and bold girl and she wouldn't do this.

December 12th, 9:00 AM

The post-mortem has come out and it shows that it is a suicide. So they brought the body home and started to continue prayers for the funeral. Gana and his team were told to be at the funeral until their full investigation ends. During the funeral, Marry's best friend, Gwen Stacy, and her parents came and sit beside Marry's parents. Gana asked Marry's elder brother about the girl and they told him that's Marry's best friend Gwen Stacy. Later after Gwen finish her prayer Gana went to meet her and had an inquiry. Then he gave his number to her if she has anything to tell him.