🍋Soukoku Oneshot #1🍋

Chuuya came home late from work and sighed in relief as he finally opened the door to his apartment. *Finally, two days off*, he quietly said to himself as he hanged his hat and coat on a rack.

The only things he wanted to do now were drinking a glass of his favorite wine and eat some delicious food. When he looked in the fridge to find something edible, he heard a faint rustling from his living room. No longer tired and fully concentrated he slowly made his way to the living room. He opened the door as slowly and quiet as possible. His eyes wandered through the entire room, but they didn’t catch anything suspicious. He stood in his living room with a very confused expression on his face.

When he wanted to turn around and walk out of the room, he bumped into something. "Ouch... what the hell?! I swear to god I-” when he looked up, a tall, brown haired male stood in front of him with an amused smile.

“Chuuuuyaaaa~” he said in his familiar singing voice, "Did my little hat rack miss me?" With enough self-control to not beat the shit auf of him, Chuuya replied "What the hell are you doing here Dazai? ... and NO I didn’t miss you, idiot. I just got from work, so if you piss me off, I swear I will wipe your stupid grin off your face.”

“Huh? Can´t I just casually visit my ex-partner? You are sooo mean Chuuya.” he said and posed dramatically. Chuuya just watched him with an angry face that said he was ready to punch him in the stomach.

“I´ll give you one chance to explain why you are in my apartment or I'll strangle you... Choose wisely Dazai” And with that, Chuuya found himself pressed against the wall with his hands pinned above his head.” OI! What are you doi-” his words were cut off by Dazais soft lips on his own. Chuuyas eyes widened and a slight blush creeped onto his cheeks. He wanted to pull away and kick him, but he had to admit that he liked the feeling of how Dazais lips against his own.

Chuuya finally melted into the kiss and Dazai smiled to himself. He let go off Chuuyas hands which directly wrapped themselves around Dazais neck to pull him closer to his body. The kiss heated up when Dazai shoved his tongue in Chuuyas mouth. Chuuya tasted just like Dazai had imagined it. Like fine wine, cigarettes and a hint of expensive chocolate.

“Mhmn” Chuuya quietly moaned in between the rough yet passionate kiss. They heavenly panted when they broke the kiss to get some air. Dazai looked deeply in Chuuyas pretty blue eyes and Chuuya shivered because of Dazais eyes, they were filled with so much lust and desire.

Dazai placed his lips directly at Chuuyas earlobe and said “You really wanna know why I came to visit you Chuuya~? Then let's go to your bedroom and find it out~.”

Dazais words sent shivers down Chuuyas spine, he wasn’t able to form a proper sentence or let out a few words. Only a needy moan escaped his lips which was enough for Dazai to slam his mouth back onto Chuuyas. He picked Chuuya up and led them to the bedroom without separating their lips once.

When they finally reached the bedroom, Dazai threw Chuuya on the bed and quickly removed his shirt. Chuuya admired the beautiful and bandaged sight in front of him and decided to do the same but Dazai pinned his hands to the side of his head.

“Nope... not yet my love~ We don't have to rush things, do we~?” Dazai whispered in his ear with a devilish smirk. Chuuya shivered at the feeling of Dazais hot breath against his ear which made Dazai chuckle deeply.

Dazai got off of Chuuya and looked carefully over Chuuyas body. His eyes caught every movement and every breath he took. Chuuyas puffy lips were in a perfect tone of red and his ocean blue eyes were almost closed. Chuuya noticed the hungry eyes of Dazai which traced every part of his body.

“Oi idiot! Are you done staring at me? ... Just ... do something already.” Chuuyas cheeks got even redder and he buried his face in his hands. Dazai got really mad at this because he couldn't see the pretty face of his little redhead now, so he took off a piece of his bandages, climbed back onto Chuuya and grabbed his hands.