It isn't Easy

We finally arrive to my house. I feel so numb, I feel like I just can't do anything, I just want to stay still.

"Are you sure your fine Evelyn?" He ask me.
"I don't know. Should I be happy for him, or should I miss him? How am I suppose to smile for him if I cry every second?" I cry out loudly.
"I know it's gonna be hard, he wants you to smile for him, so you should smile, but just because he wants you to smile doesn't mean you should force it. It's okay to cry. Take your time. I'm sure he's proud of everything you've done. He's watching you now." He says.
"All I can say is that I can try. I can't promise anything. He will always have a place in my heart." I say.
"Keep that spirt up Evelyn. I'll be with you along away. I'm not gonna go anywhere." He says.
"I'm glad you know how good of a person he was." I tell him.
"Of course I know, he was amazing, he made you happy, and that's the best thing anyone can do for someone." Brandon says. I smile.
"Now I have to find someone else who will make me happy." I say. I frown again.
"And you will find someone. I know you will. There's so many amazing people out there. You will find someone great like Jax." He says smiling.
"Thank you Brandon. I should probably go inside now. I wonder how my parents are feeling." I say.
"Okay, make sure to get rest, text me if your coming to school tomorrow or not. Goodnight!" He says. I smile at him then wave. Once I get out of the car my feelings hit me again. I try hard not to cry so my parents won't see but there gonna have to find out someway.

I walk inside the house. I hear my parents in the living room. I head to the living room. I see them both on the couch. They look..... disappointed.

"Mom.... Dad....." I say.
"I'm so sorry sweetie." My mom says as she comes toward me to hug me. I hug her back tightly and cry on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry Mom." I tell her.
"Don't be sorry princess. It wasn't your fault. I know how much you both loved each other." She says. I cry on her shoulder longer. I look at my dad who hasn't said anything but still looks disappointed.
"Dad...." I say.
"Money doesn't come for free." He says coldly.
"What?" I ask.
"You've put my money to waste. You messed up on your dance because of a stupid boy who didn't make it to your dance." He yells.
"That dance wasn't for him. It was for me. I danced for myself and no one else. The person who made me the happiest literally died in my arms tonight and your over here worried about money." I say sadly.
"Because it was my money. He was only a distraction to you. You've changed ever since you've met him. He doesn't deserve to have my daughters heart. He deserved this." He says.
"That's someone's life Dad. That's someone's son. That's a persons life , no person deserves death. He did nothing wrong to deserve this." I shout loudly.
"You don't raise your voice at me! Ever! I was never gonna let you be with him in the first place. He is not good enough! Your gonna forget about him and go to school tomorrow no matter what." He yells at me back.
"Dad! This isn't like losing a phone. She is looking something apart of me. It's not gonna be easy like that." I say.
"I don't care Evelyn! You listen to me! Go to your room now! You have school tomorrow!" He yells then sits back on the couch. I look at my mom. She has her head down. My eyes become teary. I then run up to my room.