a jellybean

Time Skip to All-Japan Training Camp

Both Komori and Sakusa left Itachiyama for the All-Japan Youth Training Camp. All of the boys who were invited gathered together. The All-Japan Boys' Youth Team coach, Hitaki Kotaro, and the Men's Japan National Team's coach Hibarida Fuki introduced themselves.

"Oh! There is also another addition to the group that we should introduce!" Coach Hitaki looked to coach Hibarida.

"Ah, that's right. Michiko!" Coach Hibarida yelled out.

Michiko? Both Komori and Sakusa thought. The said girl popped her head out the door behind the coaches.

"What do you need Fuki," she said with a bored expression.

Fuki?! All of the boys simultaneously thought. They all wanted to know who the girl was.

"What are you doing here Michi-Chan?!" Atsumu yelled while pointing at the small girl.

"Fuki Sensei invited me to analyze all of the players at the camp," she slightly tilted her head

"Boys, this is Michiko, a former pupil of mine. She's a game strategist and analyst," coach Hibarida answered.

Michiko was thankful she didn't have to directly introduce herself to everyone (A/n: shout out to all the introverts out there ❤️). She came out from behind the door and stood before the boys.

"She'll be watching all of you play and take notes on what should be improved for each of you," he added.

She gave a kind smile to which all of the boys, besides Atsumu and Komori, had an arrow struck through their hearts. Cute! Sakusa became annoyed at the obnoxious swooning. Michiko observed the boys. Her eyes stopped on Sakusa and she gave him an even wider smile as a pink hue glowed on her cheeks.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Coach Hitaki sweatdropped at the hormonal boys.

The boys separated into two different courts. Michiko was currently scouting the other court. Sakusa wanted her to watch him. He had a sulking expression as he went up to hit Kageyama's set. His hit was dug by Atsumu, but it went back to their side. Kageyama went to hit the overpass just to be blocked by Hoshiumi.

"Tobio-kun," a voice called out.

The boys turned to the source of the voice and their eyes landed on Michiko. She may have been small, but there was an air of intensity that surrounded her. Her eyes were calculating as she processed Kageyama's error.

"You were too focused on hitting the ball. It's best to know what's going on around you before you execute a kill," the small girl informed.

Kageyama nodded with a blush that did not go unnoticed by Sakusa. How many people does this girl know? He narrowed his eyes at the setter.