trailer/ quick note

ahhh hello! I've missed you guys so much. I'm very glad to be back and writing again.

a couple nights ago I was saving 5sos pictures on Pinterest and I randomly thought to myself, "I could write a story off of these images." and here we are. I've been loving dark fanfics lately and I thought it could maybe be fun to write one myself. so here we are.

above is a trailer I made. is it good? doubtful. but please take a look. I spent an egregious amount of time making it and I think it'll help you get the vibe for the book. because, oh, does this story have a vibe.

everything you ever thought you knew about the innocent 5sos boys is completely twisted... mwaahaha. but really... this is an au for a reason.

I also want to do a little disclaimer. in NO way am I at all saying this is what the 5sos boys are like! this is an au, so I'm pretty much just using their band name and their faces to play these characters. these characters are not supposed to be reflections of their personalities or any choices they would actually make in real life. obviously, this book is a dark story so I wanted to make it clear that it is not a representation of the band or any of the members. just a fun story :).

as I stated in the bio, this book has incredibly mature themes, such as SEX, VIOLENCE, AND DRUG/ ALCOHOL USE. reading is at your own risk.

this is going to be a lot different from the other things I've written, so bear with me. I'm doing my best. nonetheless, I love you and much appreciate your support. you're the best.

all the love,

blacksouls89

me rn planning this story: