Dying In Miyagi

After Iwaizumi's accident, he was given three months left. No one, not even the doctors realized how bad his heartattack was until the two week mark. Oikawa, Iwa's boyfriend, had never missed a visitation day. Even on Iwa's bad days, he was still there, watching from the door, and when the doctors gave him the okay, he sat by his bed. But finally, after having an entire week of bad days, Oikawa could finally talk to his boyfriend, and have him respond. So, there he was, laying on Iwa's bed, right  beside him, just being careful of the chords. Every few minutes, one of them would speak up, usually it was Oikawa, but this time, it was Iwaizumi.

"Shittykawa.."

Oikawa perked up, looking at his very pale boyfriend.

"What is it, Iwa-chan?"

Iwa tightened his grip on his lover with the little amount of his Ace strength he had gotten from all those years of Volleyball. He was getting worse and worse as the days went on, but Oikawa, being the selfish brat he is, didn't want to believe it. Not at all.

"I'm sorry...I don't want to leave you, I wish I could stay...fuck..."

Iwa had started to cry without even realizing it.
"Fuck...I love you, so much.."

Iwa said through the tears. Oikawa, now carefully sitting up, pulled his lover closer, now even tearing up a bit himself.

"Don't appoligize...it wasn't your fault..I don't want you to leave either, but you have to..it'll be okay, Iwa-chan, I promise.."

Iwa cried harder which just ended up turning into small coughs and groans of pain.

A few hours had passed, and Iwaizumi had cried himself to sleep....again. Oikawa held him close, carressing his face gently as he sang 'Dying in LA' to him. One of their favorite Panic! At The Disco songs by far. Just a few days ago, during one of his bad days, Iwa had quietly spoke up, saying something like

'Dying in LA reminds me of us. Except I'm dying in Miyagi.'

Oikawa had thought about those words for days after. Iwaizumi dying. Not one of their friends or family members knowing. Literally no on besides the nurses and Oikawa knew he only had a limitted time left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Two months had passed since then, and Iwa was only getting worse. His heart condition made it hard to speak, and breath. He had been going through a series of bad and good days. Today, October 5th, was a bad day for Iwa, but it was also the Miya Twin's birthday. Oikawa went to their small party of only a few people because Sakusa, Atsumu's boyfriend, was also there. So there wasn't many people. Oikawa only left an hour early because he got a call from the hospital, telling him he could come in and see Iwa. Of course he went, after saying goodbye to his friends.

Once he had gotten to the hospital, one of the nurses brought him to Iwa's room.

Bad news.

She had told him that Iwa passed away a little earlier than expected. The nurse left. Oikawa opened the door to see the blanket on the bed completely over Iwa's body, the machine that was beside the bed had completely stopped beeping,

Silence,

Iwaizumi was gone.

Oikawa was alone.

Oikawa stepped closer to the bed, lifting the blanket they used to cuddle up in away from his face. He carressed Iwaizumi's pale cheek gently as always. He cried, although he smiled softly whilst the tears were streaming down his face.

"Iwa-chan..."

Oikawa said, as if he thought Iwaizumi would answer using his mean nicknames.

Nothing.