𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

Now you four were on the wall as Commander Pyxis looked at the city. You all were taken up as everyone stared at you. Training cadets with the commander of the garrisons was something, especially when one of those cadets is able to turn into a titan.

"Nope. Not any of you. Being eaten by a titan wouldn't be so bad, if it was a sexy lady one" Commander Pyxis says as he looked down. Even if he sounds like a pervert he is know for being a genius.

Eren then proceeds to explain his recent memory to Commander Pyxis. That the cellar in Eren's home contains the answers about everything in this world. About the titans.

"That's that. So, visiting this cellar should clear everything up?"

"Yes, sir. Well, at least I think so"

"For the moment, there is no way to validate all of the claims you've made. For now, I'll just catalogue them in my head. But I can tell the difference between the unctuous and the sincere, which is why I personally guarantee your safety"

You sigh in relief as they won't kill any of you for treason.

"You're cadet Armin Arlelt. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir"

"You mentioned a plan to her was this so-called 'Titan ability' and then utilize your friend's power to retake the city. Do you believe it could work? Or were you grasping at straws to try and save your hides?"

"Um,well...it's both, commander. I was going to suggest that Eren, using his strength as a titan, could lift that giant boulder. We could use it to block off the wrecked gate. That was the best idea I was able to come up with on the spot. I-I just wanted to make everyone see how Eren's ability might provide a solution to the problem we all face. Granted, I was pretty desperate to survive"

"Desperate to survive, huh? That's as credible a reason as any, son" Pyxis says as he turned around "what do you say, cadet Jaeger?"

"Say, sir?"

"That hole. Do you think that you can plug it up, son?"

"Well, I... I don't know. It's possible. But at the moment, I don't understand my power any more than you do. It's just, I sort of feel irresponsible giving you an answer. Because I don't know really know"

"Ah, yes. Of course, my apologies. I asked you the wrong question. Are you willing to, cadet Jaeger, or not?"

You saw Pyxis eyes turn back as you turned. If you all didn't close up the wall, wall Rose was next. With that humanity as you know will be gone forever.

"I'll do it. I'll do it! I don't know if I can seal that hole. But I'll do it!" Eren says.

Pyxis just nodded "Well said. You have the heart of a lion" he gets up as he walked over to the edge "Senior officers, come gather! We have a strategy to establish!"

"What? It's just a wild idea. I didn't think it would actually be executed" Armin says.

"I was thinking the same thing. There's I point in wondering with his judgment. Pyxis probably sees something that we obviously can't" Eren says.

"Something we can't see?"

"Either way, before we execute this strategy, we have a fundamental issue. The commander clearly understands the situation"

"Which would be?"

"Our enemies are not just the titans" Eren says.

'Humans now are as well' you think as Pyxis calls you all.