markhyuck

Being leader of dream was fun for Mark. He really loved his younger members. He would do anything to make sure they were happy and safe. Sometimes Mark forgot that he himself was human and sometimes needed to be taken care of.

He was in the dorms with the dreamies he was looking at the comments of their 'déjà vu' music video. They were really nice ones about all the members but Mark came across some...not so nice ones.

"Don't you think mark looks a bit weird?"
"Mark's verse wasn't even that good!"
"Markeu needs to loose some weight"

Mark touched his stomach frowning. He wasn't one to get insecure but recently he had been feeling really sensitive and the comments made it worse. But there was one that really broke Mark.

"I don't see what people see in Mark! He's can't rap nor dance,he's ugly ass hell and not to mention fat"

Mark didn't notice he was crying until

"Mark hyung? Are you ok,why are. You crying ?" Haechan asked worried. Mark shakes his head and gets up walking to his room,leaving Haechan worried.

Mark left his phone open and Haechan decided to look at what Mark was looking at. He picked up the phone and read a few of the comments and he felt his blood boil. Sure,he was younger than Mark but Mark was still his baby.

Haechan turned off the phone and walked to Mark's room knocking softly. "Baby...can you let me in please?" Haechan says. It was silent for a few seconds before Mark opened the door. His face was red and he was clearly crying. "H-Hyuckie" Mark says broken falling into Haechan's arm.

Haechan was so heartbroken seeing Mark in such a state. "Shhh,it's ok,Hyuck's got you baby" Haechan says hugging Mark close to his chest. Haechan sits on the bed pulling Mark onto his lap rocking him softly.

"Can you tell me why my baby was crying?" Haechan asks moving Mark's bangs. Yes he knew the reason but he needed Mark to tell him himself. Mark whines and pushes his face into Haechan's neck.

"they say mean words bout markie" he says almost mumbling. "they call markie fat n say markie nu can dance or wap..." Mark says playing with Haechan's slightly bigger hands. "and it make markie sad" he says sadly. Haechan hums. "Can baby look at me please?" Haechan asks.

Mark looks up at him. "What they said is not true. My baby is the best rapper and is such an amazing dancer. He is not fat,my baby is perfect the way he is." Haechan says kissing Mark's forehead. "Such a pretty baby~" he says smiling. Mark looks up at his and puts one of his small hands on Haechan's face.

"Daddy pretty two!" He says kissing Haechan's cheek. Haechan chuckles "Thank you baby,are you hungry?" Mark nods. "Let's go find markie something to eat then!" Haechan says smiling at his slightly tinnier boyfriend.

•Word count 512•