Shadow Slayers

The Institute. The place you leave your children to train, to learn, and to morph into the next slayers of demons , commonly referred to as Shadow-hunters, nephilim some might say. In the institute you will learn about vampires and werewolves, if you're thinking that these things are just stories and rumors then I suggest you check out now before they come after you. Things that go bump in the night ? yeah they're real, and not only are they real but they're closer than you think, walking next to you, sitting next to you, hell, they could even be living with you, these things, demons, soulless creatures that inhabit our world, are called downworlders, and we shadow hunters hunt them before they hunt you. But you don't just become a shadow hunter, no, you're forged into one, having the blood of the Angel is not enough, but by the guidance of the clave, and the teachings of the institute, you are sure to be one.

Being a Shadow Hunter is not only a duty but it is and will forever be who you are. A shadow hunter must be loyal to the clave, the institute, the covenant, and our Angel Raziel. To carry out the mission, he, the Angel, left us, is a great responsibility and therefore a great honor .To fight this war along our brothers and sisters is an honor, to breathe your last breath in a battle, is a warriors death, and that is an honor.To marry a mundane is treason, to reproduce with a downworlder is treason, and to even think about betraying or breaking any laws held by any of your vows will result in being stripped of any and every rune, so don't even think about it. There will always be battles and wars that will need to be fought and we will always be there to fight the good fight. War and Battle is what we know, it's who we are, peace is our only goal, and the end is when we will rest.

Being made into a Shadow Hunter is only the easy part. After all.

"Facilis descensus Averno,"