014 - Mountain Zone

Sayoko POV

The villains started to come out of the portal. Lots of them. If I have a feeling that there is a threat near, my quirk activates and senses them. The threat was more towards the leader and the monster. Yet there were other minor threats that were opposed.

"We were told that All Might would be here too. Until he gets here, I don't think he would mind if we play with his students huh. He would come faster then. Right?"

Mr. Aizawa noted the alarm at school, the other day, was their doing.

The dozens of villans started to come towards us.

"Why don't we kill some of the kids? Wouldn't that be nice?"

Soon Mr.Aizawa quirk activated. "Sayoko, how many people are here? How many villans? How many of those villans oppose the biggest threat? "

"Uh around 105-120 in the building, 80ish are villans, the monster, warp, leader contain the most threat. Only 4-5 are actually danger."

"Alright."

Bakugou's Mind: How does she know that?!!!!

"But how come they got into a hero school?"Kiri questioned.

Momo: "Yeah, and what about the sensors, Thirteen?"

Todoroki: "Are they only here or back at U.A too? Either way it was one of their quirks to allow them to get in. We are in a separated area off campus...They are fools, but they aren't dumb. They already planned on doing this. They wouldn't do this with out a goal they want to achieve."

My eyes widen. "Holy sh-mokes. "I murmured quietly

He- he literally analyzed the situation and he isn't wrong. They really have a goal in mind.

Aizawa: "Kaminari. Why don't you try and contact the school too."

Izu: "But what about you Sensei?! Even if you erase all of their quirks, your style of fighting is capturing the enemy after you erase..."

Aizawa:" To be a pro hero, you must have more than one trick to succeed. "

Sensei put on his mustard yellow colored goggles and began to fly down the stairs. Before he left he told Thirteen to take care of the class.

Soon we saw villans getting their quirk erased and trapped in Mr.Aizawa's cloth. Noises of people falling filled the place. Dominance was the atmosphere.

We started to head to the door. Just getting out so that the Pro's could handle the situation. Iida went back to get Izu which was analyzing Sensei's hand-on-hand skills.

Right before us, the warp appered. It's black and purple mist floating. Who knows where they would take us if we made it in. Pro Hero: Thirteen was ready to take the guy out.

Most of the class wanted to get away. With sweat dripping from their faces, they didn't want to fight the villain.

The villain mentioned that they invited themselves over. He stated that the home of heroes was U.A. They wanted to kill the number one hero. All Might.

With a glimpse of Thirteen ready to attack the warp villain, two of the boys charged at him.

You're literally joking.

Bakugou and Kirishima were ready to knock the man dead. My quirk was still activated. I saw both of them go straight to a villain. With a failed attempt of taking it down, Bakugou's explosion left smoke. Hiding inside was the alive man.

"You guys get your butts back here!" I yelled.

"Indeed...you guys step away from him."

"My job is to tortured you by scattering all of you. Play with the others to death!"