Dabi😈

You were chilling in your room at the league of villains' hideout. Shigaraki opened your door and was about to say something but you cut him off.

“Hey chapstick! You should really knock first!”

“Yeah yeah. Anyways, we're going on a mission. You will be staying here with Dabi though” he said.

“What?! Why? What did I do?” you asked.

“You’ve just been a headache all day and Dabi has been getting on my last nerves. Hey maybe you two can get along” he said.

You gave a small pouty face, “Fine but you already know how I feel about that bastard. So if you see a corpse then don’t blame me” you said.

“Not my problem. We’ll call if an emergency rises. See ya.” he said, closing the door back up.

“Mhmm” you hummed.

When the door closed you laid on your bed, looking to the ceiling. You didn’t necessarily hate Dabi, just some things you two would disagree on and most of the time almost get into a fight. So you kept your distance and barely talked to him.

You heard the door open again, “Damnit chapstick I told you to knock first didn’t I?” you said annoyed.

“Chapstick? Is that supposed to be Shigaraki?” Dabi said, leaning against the door frame.

You looked his way and gave him a death glare then went back to your phone. He sighed and sat at your desk where you left your makeup and some random things. He grabbed a photo of you and an old friend from your mirror.

“Who’s this? Past lover you can’t get over? A friend?” he asked.

You shot up your bed, walked up to him and snatched the photo out of his hands.

“Why would you wanna know?”

“Idk i’m just trying to spark up a conversation” he replied. “And why do you wear all this makeup? What’s the point of it?” he continued.

“To make me feel better. Why are you even here burnt bacon?!” you said annoyed, crossing your arms over your chest.

“Burnt bacon? That’s my nickname for you?”

“Yeah and is that a problem?” you asked.

“Yeah it should be daddy” he said, placing a hand on your thigh.

You get a little flustered and step back out of his reach.

“A-and why would I call you that? I have no interest in you. Get out of my room.” you said.

He gets up from his seat, picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

“H-HEY! PUT ME DOWN DABI!” you said blushing a little, trying to get out of his hold.

“Now princess, if you keep squirming like that I’ma have to punish you” he said teasingly.

He takes you to his room and tosses you on his bed as he closes and locks the door. He takes his shirt off and stares you down at your body. You blush as you see his toned abs. I mean he was hot asf but you weren’t going to admit it.

You sat up on the bed then decided to get smart, “You do know we're still on call if things go haywire with their mission right? So if you could put your crusty shirt back on and let me out, that would be-”

You were interrupted by Dabi grabbing your jaw and forcing your gaze to his. He had the eyes of hunger, lust, and he was your prey.

“I could care less about them. I have you right where I want you and that’s all that matters” Dabi said.