part 2

Evas pov: I woke up to Anna and I cuddling. I just stared at her as she slept she was so peaceful and pretty like how does one look so good without even trying. WAIT am I catching feelings for this girl? Idk I mean were best friends and all but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. " Anna bubs get up we have to get ready for school soon". " ok wait give me 5 more minutes" she said.

Annas pov: I woke up to Eva telling me we had to get ready for school. I really didn't even want to go to school today but since Evas going im gonna go as well just so we can spend more time together. I mean we basically have all the same classes together so I would love to enjoy more of her presence. After we got ready and stuff I decided to drive Eva and myself to school on our way there I got a text from Katie asking if I could pick her up on my way to school so I said yeah no problem. Even though shes always such a bitch to me I still love her though.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH AT SCHOOL

Evas pov: I was sitting at lunch with Katie, Karina, and Rachel we were just talking and stuff you know. I really love them all don't get me wrong but I just wanted to be talking to Anna right now. As we were conversating I look up and see Anna talking to this Chase dude as she walks towards us but he then left to go sit with his friends. I lowkey got jealous I wanted Anna to myself. The I reminded myself she's not mine.

Anna: Hey guys I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang after school at mine?

Eva: yeah

Karina: Count me in

Katie: Sry me and Rachel had plans to go shopping after school today

Rachel: Yeah what Katie said

Anna: No problem

TIME SKIP TO AFTER LUCH

Karinas pov: After school Eva and I were headed to Annas car to hang after school then all of a sudden Anna comes up behind Eva and hugs her. Eva was totally blushing but I wasn't gonna say anything about it. When we got to Annas car she opened the door for Eva but of course not me. I already know what my afternoon is about to look like im about to be third wheeling.

AT ANNAS HOUSE

Anna: What do you guys wanna do

Eva: Can we watch a movie in the theater room

Karina: Yeah I wanna watch a movie too

Anna: Yeah only one rule though NO ANIME

Eva: WHAT NO FAIR THATS THE ONLY THING I WATCH THOUGH

Anna: To bad. Karina how about you pick the movie

Karina: OK how about the grinch

Anna: Yup I love the grinch

Eva: Well I hate it

Anna: Well isn't that to bad

EVAS POV: When we got to the theatre room we sat in the front row Anna sat in the middle of me and Karina. I was on her left and Karina was on her right. About 10 minutes into the movie Anna started tickling me I couldn't help but laugh. "Can Yall stop" Karina said. I then apologized to Karina for laughing then I slapped Anna for making me laugh.

Annas pov: Eva just slapped me because I was tickling her. rude much. The movie was about over and I was bored so I put my hand on Evas thigh I heard her breathing get heavier so I started sliding my hand higher up her thigh. I knew she was into it because if she wasn't she would have moved my hand off her. I wanted nothing more but to kiss her but I couldn't right now because Karina was right there.

Karinas pov: Towards the end of the movie I look over towards Anna and eva and I see Annas hand on Evas thigh. OMG cant they just get a room already I mean their obviously into each other I mean there always so flirty with each other and all touch feely all the time. Just to make them uncomfy I said " OK that's enough lovebirds" Annas face got so red as well as Evas as Anna moved her hand of her thigh.

Anna: Oh shutup

Eva: Yeah honestly

Karina: Well I wouldn't even have been speaking If yall weren't flirting with each other over there

Eva: We weren't flirting first of all

Karina: Then what was Anna doing with her hand all up on your thighs

Anna: My hand accidently landed on her leg

Karina: That's weird because you didn't take your hand off of her until I said something

Anna: Well I guess I forgot my hand was even there

Karina: Yeah ok

Annas pov: Shit Karinas on to me she probably know I have feelings for Eva now. I shouldn't of even made a move on her when Karina was right there im so dumb. I just wished Eva knew how I felt about her.