Chapter 12

I walk into Jungkook's room expecting him to still be asleep. "Jimin what's wrong?" He asks me. "Oh Kookie your up." I say caught off guard. I sniffle and wipe my face. "Jiminie?" "Oh its happy tears Koo your going home today!" I try to change the subject. "I don't believe you but I'll let it pass if you come give me a kiss." He says puckering up. I happily kiss him. We pull away and smile at each other. "I love you, Jimin." "I love you too, Jungkook."

"Awe how cute." We hear. Jungkook looks in terror. I turn and my jaw drops. "Y-Yoongi..." I stutter out. "W-what are you doing here?" Jungkook says. "Oh I've been in New York for a few months now." Yoongi answers as he walks in the room and takes a seat. "Not what I meant smartass. How did you know we we're here?" Jungkook rebuts. "I'm friends with Jin and he told me." Yoongi acts like its no big deal. "Well I'm gonna have to have a talk with Jin about the company he keeps." I deadpan. "So I see you two are still together." Yoongi huffs out. "And?" We say in unison. "Wow still nerdy as ever too." He spats.

"What is the point to all this Yoongi? Why are you here?" I grit out. "I wanted to see you." He says looking at me. "Why me?" I ask. "I wanted to make sure you were ok." He looks in my eyes. "But I'm not the one who was injured." I say confused. "Jimin this couldn't have been easy on you." "No it hasn't been but that's not the point. Jungkook could've died." I say as tears form in my eyes. "I know." He has that same look in his eyes the day of our dance final as he hangs his head low. "What do you mean you know?" I question.

 "GET OUT!" Jungkook suddenly yells. "Kookie calm down." I say. "I have had enough of him he needs to leave." Jungkook grits out. Yoongi chuckles. "Jungkook is right though you need to leave." Yoongi shockingly gets up. He turns right before he gets to the door. "I know I'm the last person you guys thought you'd see but for what it's worth I am happy your both ok." He hangs his head again and leaves.

"Did that really just happen?" I say jaw on the floor again. "Unfortunately yes it did." Jungkook answers me. "Something doesn't add up here." I say to myself but Jungkook heard me. "What do you mean?" He asks. "What did he mean by he knows when I said that you could've died?" I'm puzzled. "Don't read to much into it Jiminie, it is Yoongi after all." "True."

The nurse walks in. "Who's ready to go home?" She says. "Us!" We both say happily. "Ok Jungkook go to the bathroom and get dressed while Jimin here is going to go through and signs all the discharge papers." We do as told. As soon as Jungkook came out dressed, I had just finished the paperwork. "You two are free to leave." She smiles at us. "Thank you so much for taking care of me." Jungkook says to the nurse and bows as best as he can because, he still in pain. "Just doing my job." She answers as she turns to leave the room. 

"You ready to go home Kookie?" "As ready as I'll ever be." We linked our hands and walked well more like Jungkook shuffled out of the hospital room and into the waiting room to see the guys. Everyone was there Namjoon, Tae, Hobi, Jin and Yoongi. "I thought we told you to leave Yoongi." I say to him. "Like I said before Jin is my friend so I'm here for him." Yoongi answers. "I already tried to deck him." Tae grits out. "But I wouldn't let him." Hobi speaks up. 

"Jin I know your close with Hobi and we don't know you that well and we're grateful your here and right now probably isn't the time to do this-" "Then don't." Namjoon stops me. "Fine but we need to talk about this later." I answer. "Ok." Jin says a bit worried. "You ready to go home Koo?" Tae asks. Jungkook chuckles and shows his bunny smile. "I'll take that as a yes." Tae chuckles too. I look at Tae and he looks at me with a bit of an aplogetic face. I give a small smile. 

"Let's get the two lovebirds home." Namjoon said. We all walk out of the hospital. Hobi flags down a cab for us. "Thank you all well most of you for being here for me and Jimin these past couple of days. I love all of you hyungs so much minus you Yoongi." Jungkook says before I get him in the cab. "We love you too Jungkook." They all say in unison minus Yoongi. "Thanks guys for being here. I'll still keep you all updated on what's going on with him." I say. 

I don't know when but I see Tae is standing next to me. "Can we talk sometime soon?" He whispers in my ear. I shake my head and he gives me a small smile. "Bye guys." I say and get in the cab with Jungkook. I close the door. "Where to?" The cab driver asks. I give him the address. We we're off and on our way home finally. I stare out the window taking in the beauty of the city. I look over at Jungkook who was staring at me. "What?" I squeak out. "Just taking in your beauty." He answers. I blush instantly.

"I don't want to be without you ever Jimin." He continues. "I feel the same way Jungkook." I answer then chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" He asks. "Because you always know what to say and always say it better." I say truthfully. As soon as I say that we arrived at the apartment. I help Jungkook out and up the stairs. 

"Welcome home Kookie." I say opening the door. "Happy to be home Jiminie." He answers.