truth

Okay I'm going to clear some things up:

George knows about Lucille and Lorenzo. He knows because Hermione knew, and told Ron, who told George.

I MIGHT have made Lorenzo seem more of an asshole that I would like, but it's too late to change it now lol.

Yes, she's pregnant DONT HATE ME, I was reading filthy the other day and Luna leaves the Manor because she was pregnant. So depending when they have seggs, I think Luna got pregnant when Lorenzo had scratches on his back. So that's when Arianna got pregnant.

Luna knows, and Lorenzo and Arianna can sense it a bit, but not entirely.

....

arianna riddle

Lorenzo, Draco and I race downstairs.

Draco makes it down first, then I got second place, and Lorenzo was last.

"So, who was the rotten egg?" Lucille asked.

Lorenzo walked up behind me and put his arms around my stomach.

"Stupid question, really. It was Lorenzo of course." Draco scoffed.

"That's because Malfoy pushed me-"

"And you knocked over my bloody vase in the process," Narcissa interrupted and I chuckled.

We all sat down in the dining room.

Lorenzo had his right hand on my left thigh.

"Onyx," Narcissa said lowly, "I'm truly sorry-. I'm truly sorry for what Lucius did-"

"Narcissa, never apologize for that large cunt. You did nothing wrong, alright?"

"Yes-. You're right."

"How did you manage to make all of this so fast?" 

"When you're raising 3 boys with a with large appetites', you just get used to it. Tea anyone?"

"Me!" Lorenzo his left hand high.

"You're literally addicted to tea, Enzo." I comment.

"You'll just have to get used to it. When we're older and we have a house, I'm going to need a cabinet full of tea," he replied as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"A whole cabinet full of tea?! You're insane if you think I'm going to allow that in my house." 

"You'll get used to it darling," he says as he reaches for the fruit bowl.

Lucille also reached for the fruit bowl and their hands touch.

She immediately started getting nervous.

Lorenzo looked at her oddly and she moved her hand.

"Lucille-." 

"What Lorenzo?!" She shouts.

Everyone went silent and stared at her.

"Uhm okay? I was just going to ask if you can pass the crepes..."

I reached over and got them for him.

"Thank you Love-"

"One moment please-" Lucille said and walked away.

Draco follows her.

I look at Lorenzo and he smiles.

I'm madly in love with him.

flashback to last night

Lorenzo and I were cuddling.

The only way I could fall asleep was if he was holding me.