Before

Dear, Your Majesties of the third of the seven lands, Otren

Your presence is asked as of two months from today. With the rebellion still unaddressed it is in the King and Queen of the first of the seven lands, Canlyra's, best interest to discuss matters in strengthening relationships and steadying alliances if this threat does become more. While the people are not frightened of what Aragorn's new interest in power might entail, it is important to ensure that the Ordering of Lands is still something all kingdoms are ensured on. We do not need another repeat of Alora.

Yours Sincerely, The Royal Court of Canlyra

Dear, The Royal Court of Canlyra

It appears the rebellion has become more than what you assumed it would, what was it her Majesty spoke on our last visit? "A mere inconvenience of passion that would die out eventually?" It is concerning that in such a fragile time for the monarchy, it would appear Canlyra has found themselves miscalculating yet again. Tell me, how will it be when your young Princess Anne takes the throne in undoubtedly the next two decades? Otren has always been a loyal ally to Canlyra, however Aragorn's push for power has found itself making points worthy of consideration more recently. It is unnerving to see that the nominated First of The Seven Lands has so spontaneously decided to be a spokesperson of change when it is unnecessary. Allowing your future Majesty to be the first Queen to rule alone. It is easy to see why the Kingdoms might wonder if Canlyra is still the country that was nominated to be the Leading Land all those centuries ago, and if its values still align with those that were taken into consideration when your lands title was placed.

I do think we are overdue for a visit. Perhaps this time we are to expect more than mere talk of the weather. Of course Christopher will be joining too. The sea breeze here makes him so mesmerised by the valleys and fresh water streams in Canlyra.

Do not bother with getting your Royal Court to write your letter for you next time Corianne. We both know it is the Queen's both actually writing these. I prefer to be more aligned with your new passion for feminism than to leave the impression the King's are putting any thought into these tasks.

Yours Sincerely, Her Majesty of Otren, Queen Rosalind

Your Majesty Rosalind

I will admit miscalculations were made about Aragorn's passion for power. We did not know at the time that there was weaponry involved. There is a difference between rebellion and war, and what Aragorn intends to create with their ever-growing movement is still unknown. Despite the movements only source of communication being through gossip amongst commoners and peasants, Aragorn's rebellion has still gained a large enough following that the people are worried, and action needs to be taken to reinstall confidence in all the monarchies' leadership, that means presenting a unified front with all the lands we are allied with.

Now is not the time to antagonise what our ancestors agreed on centuries ago when The Seven Lands were formed. Especially when it seems Aragorn's Royal Court are not intending to stop their peoples rebellion anytime soon.

The human race was endangered, and our monarchy saved mankind by instilling a society based off of the fundamental beliefs that the values Canlyra stood for: Rebuild, Rise, and Prosper is what would best serve as a leader to the new era.

The Seven Lands only work when we are in agreement, without Otren there is no vegetation, without Darthmore there are no soldiers, Alora provides us with tailors and Starmaine gives us our academic scholars. Before you question what Canlyra's role in everything is. We are the leaders, the beating heart.

If you believe that Aragorn replacing Canlyra will equal a better functioning society, you are severely mistaken. Their land is an outcast for reasons which I need not remind you. They are murderers.

Do not abandon Canlyra, we are still the same nation we were centuries ago.

Rebuild, Rise, and Prosper

Her Majesty of Canlyra, Corianne

Corianne

You see it is interesting how you say Canlyra is the beating heart, and The Seven Lands only thrive when each nation functions in their single role they are given. But what do you do when circumstances have given certain lands the ability to become more than what they are already labelled? Darthmore perhaps presently might be the leader in developing warfare, weapons and soldiers, however, those things are merely made out of ores such as iron, stone, steel and bronze. What if Otren can now offer something more powerful for warfare, do we become the new Darthmore?

And where does Pelina fit into all of this? Isn't it time we finally start making them contribute to society the same way all the other lands do, instead of allowing them to profit by leeching off of our successes?

I shouldn't be telling you this however as my ally, and friend, it is in best interest I do.

Otren has found a new ore while digging the soil this farming season, we have tried everything we can to extract it but it is more durable than any mining tools we can find. There is only one ore left that could potentially be successful in extracting the new material, which you and Aragorn have the largest supply of.

Aragorn has caught word of our new ore, we do not know how, nevertheless they have offered to support us fully in the funding of extracting this material. At the cost of our alliance to Canlyra.

These are traitorous times Corianne, and I do not wish to make an enemy out of you, however unless your land can promise us more than what Aragorn has been discussing, it is unfortunate we might have to promise our allegiances elsewhere if a war is what comes of Aragorn's rebellious displays.

For too long Otren has been seen as nothing more than a tropical farm land where our largest assets are the food and views we supply. This is an opportunity for us to make profit off of more than vegetables and tourism, and you cannot expect us to ignore it for a relationship that doesn't always seem to appreciate how instrumental we actually are to your successes.

Only last year your Royal Court denied Otren of any financial support to provide higher wages to our farmers barely able to survive on the minimum wage.

Professionals estimate that this ore could be our next main material used for building weaponry more durable than we have ever seen. That's a lot of money that can be made in one place.

I am not a fool to see the threat Aragorn seems to be with these political moves they insist on keeping discrete. However, if this is war, then Otren must protect its people. We are not fighters, we are farmers, and we do not wish for our crops to become a battlefield. Then all The Seven Lands will run out of food.

Professionally, I hope for your sake you find something to make Otren more loyal to your country. Personally, please find something that will make Otren and Canlyra's alliance unbreakable.

Sincerely, Rosalind

Rosalind

Come to Canlyra, bring Christopher, our land has something that Aragorn cannot offer you. Her name is Anastasia Bellhaven.

Sincerely, Her Majesty of the first of Seven Lands, Corianne