꧁5꧂

Leta woke up early on a cold morning

Leta woke up early on a cold morning. She brushed her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. Regulus has convinced her to train for her Quidditch try-out later that week. He told her, "Remember, even though your like a sister, you have to actually be good."

Leta put on a matching pair of black leggings and sports bra, putting her brother Quidditch jersey on top.

Regulus has forced her to wake up earlier then Breakfast so she made her way straight to the pitch, where Regulus was already waiting.

                                       ༒
Leta ran down the stairs and ran to Regulus who had a smug smile on his face. She furrowed her eyebrows at the fact he didn't have a broom or any Quidditch equipment in his hands or near him.

"First you need to run ten laps of the pitch." Leta huffed and rolled her eyes, already panting from her run to the pitch. "Five." She protested which made Regulus shake his head.

"Do you want a place?" His rhetorical question made Leta roll her eyes once more then began rubbing around the edge of the bean-shaped pitch.

                                       ༒
Leta panted louder the more she ran and she wiped sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. "Come on! You have done four laps!" Regulus shouted from the middle of the pitch, chuckling to himself as he shook his head.

"Great encouragement Reg!" She shouted back as she came close to finishing another lap. "Fucking hell!" She shouted, stopping and pushing her hair which slapped her in the face. "I'm going to shave my hair off!" She shouted as she took out her hair and put it in a messy bun to stop it from hitting her face.

She never thought she would make it but she did eight laps, then collapsed on the floor and forced Regulus to ignore the last two laps that she had left.

She dragged her feet up to the stands were she slumped on the seat as she took a sip of her water. Regulus has gone to get some Quidditch equipment for them to finally start on a broom. "Jesus Christ it is hot," She complained as she put her water down and took off her jersey, then leaning back even more in the seat.

                                       ༒
"Come on Leta!" Regulus shouted up at the girl who had her feet up on another seat, dropping all the equipment onto the floor.

Leta finally got down and he handed her a spare broom that he found in the Quidditch. It was a little dusty and it had a couple of splinters but nothing he could pick off.

He showed her how to mount the broom and fly. "Up." The broom flew up straight into his hand however when Leta tried it almost hit her in the face but she leaned away.

Leta has finally succeed in mounting the broom and hovering over the ground but now it was time to fly up to the rings and guard them.

Regulus took it easy on her, but also because Chaser was not his position. He flew towards her with a quaffle in his hand and threw it, sighing as Leta caught it with ease but then realised he was training her and cheered her on.

There was a slow, loud clap coming from one of the stands. They looked over to see James Potter sat alone in the stands, leaning back on the chair casually. "I have to say Lestrange, well done," He began, getting up from the chair and making his way down to the pitch. "How about you try against the best Chaser Hogwarts have seen."

Leta rolled her eyes as she followed Regulus to the ground. "You think your the best?" She scoffed as she dismounted her broom and put it on the floor, pulling out her hair against and putting in a slick ponytail, ready to beat the arrogant Gryffindor's arse.

"I think that will be okay Potter-" Regulus was interrupted by Leta who threw the quaffle she had caught to James who just caught it. "Go on then."

Regulus shook his head as the two stared each other down whilst they mounted their brooms and flew up. "Go easy on her Potter! See had only just started!" Regulus shouted up to the boy who looked at him and nodded with a mischievous smirk.

"Fuck that! Try your hardest!" Let's shouted at him which made the smirk in his face grow wider. Leta watched as James flew closer and faster towards her, quaffle in hand.

He threw it the hoop she was furthest from but the broom moved so fast she was able to catch, just before it slipped from her finger tips. "What!" James exclaimed, looking around with a smile which disappeared when he saw that she had caught it.

"That's a fast broom. What spell did you put on it?" He asked her, a tone of annoyance in his voice as Leta threw the quaffle back to him. "Nothing. No spell." Leta said, a evil smirk now appearing on her face. "Not as good as you thought?" She asked him as she chuckled at the boy who rolled his eyes.

James flew back, faster then he did before and his jaw clenched as he threw the quaffle towards a hoop with all his strength.

Leta moves in the direction quickly, covering the hoop and getting ready to hit it away with the end of her broom. However it didn't go according to plan.

She did stop to quaffle from going into the hoop but instead of flicking it away, she blocked it with her body which made her fall from the broom, grasping onto the quaffle as she watched her broom fall closely in front of her.

"Leta!" Regulus shouted, running as fast he could to the pitch and ignoring James, his full attention going to his falling friend. Leta got closer and closer to the ground and Regulus shouted when he realised he wouldn't get there fast enough.

                                       ༒
James hair was flying in his face as he flew towards Leta who had a smug look on her face. He threw the quaffle as hard as he could, watching as Leta moved in the way. He rolled his eyes in frustration and bit the inside of his cheek but when he looked back Leta had disappeared from her broom and was falling to the ground.

James leaned on the front of his broom in the direction of the falling girl to the sound of Regulus shouting. "Fucking go faster." He complained as he pushed down more and more onto the broom.

He got closer to the ground but because his broom was leaning so far down, it hit the ground and made him flip off, landing onto the ground.

However as he flipped, he came in contact with Leta and held onto her, landing on the grass with her in his arms.

She had no physical injuries but a small cut and grass stains on her forehead. Once the adrenaline stopped, he realised he was grasping onto her waist tightly as he fell.

Regulus cleared his throat in a way to get James's attention to stop holding onto her. He did just that and Regulus fell onto his knees beside Leta who slowly opened her eyes.

"That was fun, let's do it again." She joked in a scratchy voice which made James chuckle at the fact her voice sounded similar to Sirius in the morning.

What surprised the two boys was the fact Leta did not scream or shout at all but peaceful and calmly fell, her eyes gently closed. "Thanks Reg-"

She sat up to hug the boys who interrupted her. "Actually it was James." Leta looked over at James who rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and looked at the girl wearing a awkward, tight lipped smile.

She then turned around and looked at Regulus. "Thanks for telling me but don't interrupted me again." She chuckled before she turned back to James who's smirk had disappeared.

"Where has the smirk that is normally on your face gone? Did it use that invisibility cloak of yours and go creep on another girl?" She asked with an eyebrow raised as James chuckled and Regulus looked around confused.

"I'm joking, thanks." She said as she got up, followed by the two boys. "I would hug you but you wouldn't want to hug a Slytherin." She spoke as she put out her hand which James shook.