=Answers To The 'Whys'=

=============

"It all started when I met Scarlett." Yoongi said, placing his hands flat on the table.

"Who's Scarlett?" Jimin enquired.

Someone's knock at the door interrupted the session. Before Taehyung or Jimin could permit them in, a familiar voice spoke up, "'She' is Scarlett, Scarlett Johansson."

A red-head, tall, critic-eyed woman was presented in front of everyone

A red-head, tall, critic-eyed woman was presented in front of everyone. Behind her, was Agent Coulson. He had already looked into everything and was one step ahead of them. He had some burns on his visible part of the hand but his dedication pleased Taehyung.

"Well, well, take a seat, young lady." Jimin teased her with his charming smile and earned a smack on his head from Taehyung.

"I'm no young lady, boy." Scarlett snapped but took a seat.

Crossing her legs over, she turned her head towards Yoongi. "Who did that to you, Yoongi? You were tough as per my memory..."

Yoongi snickered and shook his head, "Forget it. I'm going to hell."

"Surprise, surprise!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Alright! Let's get the story now, shall we?" Coulson took the initiative as he pulled a chair from the living room and came in, closing the door.

"Well... What are you waiting for?" Taehyung threw his hands in the air, asking Yoongi to start with his oration after a 2-minute silence.

"I- I... Am Sorry-"

"No, not the crap part, the useful part." Taehyung cut him off, irritated by the drama.

Yoongi's head hung low as he started, "I worked for Y/n's dad. When I got rid of Klaus because of his orders and my revenge, I was permanently promoted to being my team's leader. Everything was going smoothly, every mission, every task. Everything. Until that nightfall."

"I can do this for you... Let me take it from here." Scarlett placed her hand on Yoongi's shoulder in a concerned manner.

"N-no... I will.." Yoongi broke into a cold sweat.

===========

(Flashback)

(2 months ago)

(The Ace HQ)

"Oh, Yoongi! You're here. Just in time." Salvatore clapped his hands and brought Yoongi forward, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I have a critical task to delegate and I think you're the best I could send out there." He started.