Blood Brother.

I swerved out of the way of the truck on the side of the road and sloppily at that. Sam tried talking to me but all he got out of me are drunken stutters with the smell of whiskey strongly in my breath. "No, Sam! I'm not letting you do this." I let go of the wheel with one hand and rubbed the whiskers on my chin nervously. "Dean, You can't stop me. I'm sorry that you "Care" but I am a big boy, I don't need your input on my life. It's just none of your business." His words grabbed me by the heart and stomped. "Not my business? You're my brother, Sam!" Sam just rolled his eyes and ignored me, Gazing out the window and observing the scenery around us until I pulled into the busted down motel lot. I threw him the entrance key. "Get out of my car, I have Cas watching.. You aren't getting off that easy, Sammy." His eyes rolled away from me again. "Where are you going, Anyway." My stomach tightened and I couldn't breathe for a second. "Personal stuff, Heh, You know." Sam now looked angry. "Personal stuff? Were on a job here, Dean!" He was right, But I have things to take care of. "Yeah, Well last time I checked you took a year off of a job, I need a day." I flashed a cocky smile and drive off. I drove at least 134 miles until I reached where I needed to be. I pulled into the parkway drive and got out of the Impala, Searching the area and taking in my surroundings. With my head cocked I started walking into the woods, Pointing my gun at every small noise. When I walked about 3 miles in I put my gun away and stood there. "Benny..?" I called out softly, Worriedly. Soon Benny came walking out of the timber and brush patched in the forest. "Hey brother, It seems I got myself Into a bit of trouble.." My eyes glazed over and tears slowly came to my eyes. Benny had a silver knife sticking out of his shoulder and large and small cuts were all over his body. My hands started to shake. I hated seeing him like that. It broke my heart, That was my unbiological brother. Hes the reason I was alive. I took a deep breath and bit down on my lip. "Drink from me." I muttered out, Stupidly. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "No, Brother. I couldn't." I needed him to be okay, Not just for him but for me too.