A message

Please, to anyone reading this, heed my warnings. I wanted to label this as a cry for help but, I know theres no saving me anymore.

I don't even know what time it is, or what day it is even, I've been stuck here in this room. Glued to my chair, writing this warning while marinating in my own sweat.

It all started a few days ago, atleast I think it was days, every minute now feels like an eternity. I was just looking at youtube videos, only finding mostly garbage like those weird challenge videos made for kids. I was just about to call it a night when i made the biggest mistake in my existence. A video was in my reccomendation, with a cryptic title "When the imposter is sus." However, the thing that caught my attention was the thumbnail of the video, it was the picture of a man, but it didn't look human. Its horribly distorted grin was surrounded by large wrinkles all around it. Its eyes... Those eyes, it felt like it was alive and staring right at me, like it knew i was looking at it. My finger acted on its own and clicked on the mouse, and the video started.

It was just that still image, with the caption below "When the imposter is sus", there wasn't even any music playing. However, i couldnt look away, the creature's gaze burning my retinas. When it finally ended i flinched back.After a few seconds i came back to reality, but i realised that the video was gone. I checked my watch history and sure enough, the video wasn't there. I felt a strong sense of unease and tried to fall asleep to get the image of the creature out of my head. I couldnt sleep that night.

The next day flew passed quickly, i was dazed and didn't feel right. When night arrived i knew i had to find that video again. I searched for hours, yet all i could find was a link in an old forum, it seemed someone else had fallen into the same fate as i had. I was sceptical, what if it was a virus? But i had gone to far. I inched my cursor to the link and clicked it, and it began to load.

Suddenly i felt extremely nauseous, my hands and legs were uncontrollably shaking and black corners appeared around it my eyes.It abruptly stopped as i felt myself sinking deep into the cushion of my seat. My eyes widened as the image i saw the day before appeared towards me. I tried to move my head but it wouldn't budge, i was frozen in place.  The words "When the imposter is sus" began fading in and out at the bottom of the screen slowly. I felt like i was in hell. The image then abruptly disappeared as i fell to the ground. I regretted ever finding that image and vowed never to look at it again, how could i had know that it was going to get alot worse.

It was a struggle but i managed to fall asleep that night, but i had a horrible nightmare. I was surrounded by blackness, a soft incoherent echo could be heard, and it was getting louder. It increased in volume further and further until it was unbearable, but i could finally understand it at last "THE IMPOSTER IS SUS" it shouted as i saw that creature for the image again, i tried to scream but nothing came out.

I woke up in a cold sweat, and rushed to get out of the room, however the door was locked, it was as if the door had been welded into the walls. I tried everything to break or ram the door down but nothing worked. I looked out of the window, it was still black out, unnaturally black. I checked my phone, the time and date were changed to incoherent gibberish. Everytime i tried to message someone or call for help, it would cut out and that damn image would appear, causing my phone to crash and restart. I was trapped in my own room.

Its been a while since then, i've been having the same dreams since then, the worst part is that i think they're getting longer and longer. How long until i am trapped in my own dream, staring into that vile abomination. Im using what time i have to write this out, im not sure whether ill be able to post this but mabye when someone finds me dead or alive, they'll be able to see this. Please, don't make my mistakes, don't follow my fate, for i am too far gone. I can't write much longer, i feel so drowsy, i just want to sleep, is this the end? Someone please hel