35

ZINC KIESER

"OY ZI!" I glanced at my room's door when it suddenly opened spitting Storm and Travis. What are these guys doing in here?

"Magbihis ka na! Championship ngayon ng Weston Knights! Arat na." Storm said. I just looked at them.

"Just go. Hindi ako pupunta." matabang kong sabi. Walang reason para pumunta ako do'n. Wala naman si Kelsey eh. Wala 'yong taong gusto kong pagbigyan ng lahat ng suporta ko.

"Tsk. Paano kaya kung biglang sumulpot si Kels do'n 'no? Trav?" sabi ni Storm at umakto na para bang nag-iisip.

"Hmm. Knowing Kels, hindi niya palalampasin ang championship game ng mga kaibigan niya. Baka nga ngayon, nasa airport na 'yon e. On the way sa Weston para manood." Travis said.

I groaned at mabilis na bumangon para maligo. I heard Storm and Travis laugh outside my bathroom. Alam talaga nila kung paano ako mapapasama. They are using Kelsey as a card, huh?

Though walang kasiguraduhan kung pupunta si Kelsey, I'm hoping. Hoping that she'll go. Hoping that I could see her again.

What I did to her caused her so much pain and I'll understand if until now, she's mad at me. I'll understand if she doesn't want to talk to me. But I will do everything to win her again.

I was furious at Keanna that time, she told me she did it because of insecurity and envy. She planned all of it. She did it on purpose. She wanted to hurt her sister. I don't know if I will be able to forgive for what she did.

I lost Kelsey. I fucking lost the woman I treasure the most.

After Keanna sent those photos to me, I was mad. How come Kelsey didn't tell me this? Maraming tanong sa isip ko na si Kelsey ang ang tanging makakasagot. Pinagpalit niya na ba ako? Narealize niya kayang hindi ako ang gusto niya?

Liam was the guy whom I got jealous of because Kelsey was so close to him but I trust Kelsey. I know she won't do things that can break us. That can hurt me.

I waited for her to tell me that he's with Liam the other day pero wala siyang sinabi. She stayed silent about it. Keanna was with me all the time. Lagi siyang nagpapasama sa mga lakad niya at hindi ko namamalayan na nawawalan na pala ako ng oras sa girlfriend ko.

I was cold towards her at hindi gaanong sinusundo at hinahatid sa bahay nila. She always asks me how was my day pero hindi ko siya gaanong sinasagot.

Hanggang sa lumipas ang ilang linggo, she wants us to have dates pero lagi kong sinasabing wala akong oras.

Fuck. I messed up.

I don't want to ask her what is those pictures all about. Gustong kong siya mismo ang magsabi sa akin.

Until Keanna invited me to have fun with her friends at a bar. Pumayag ako. Instead of talking to Kelsey that time, I went to a bar with Keanna. To have fun.

Fun.

Fuck that fun.

Nasa alanganin na nga ang relasyon namin ng girlfriend ko, nagawa ko pang magsaya. Ang galing. Isa akong malaking tanga.

I am suffering from a severe headache because of a hangover. I opened my phone at tadtad ito ng mga messages ni Kelsey. Her messages shout pain. Mas lalong sumakit ang ulo ko ng makita ang isang video na finorward niya. The video where I was drunk and dancing with her sister.

"Fuck!" I hissed. I tried calling her and she answered, telling me to meet her at the school's gymnasium in our school.

Lahat kami ay nasa gym, alas sais na ng hapon at inaantay namin sina Kelsey. After a few minutes, they arrived. Kelsey's eyes were red na halatang kagagaling niya lang sa iyak. I was about to hold her when she slapped me.