"Can this day get any worse?!"

Hange's POV:

Yaaaaaawwwnnnnnnnn

Time to spend another day looking for a job. So boring. I got fired yesterday because I was "tOo SlUtTy" for male customers. Uhmm... hello?! THEY TOLD ME TO WEAR A SLEEVELESS SHORT DRESS!!!

Ugh. Stupid managers. I got into my most formal looking clothes and set out. It was quite busy, so walking through city centre was rough.

I started speed walking and JUST as I turned a corner BAM! I got bumped into. Coffee went all over my white blouse and burnt me slightly.

"Yowch!" I exclaimed. I looked up at the man who spilt the coffee on me.

Info: let's just pretend Levi is taller than Hange :)

"Tsk. Sorry about that." He spoke sternly, and then his face went red. "Y...your blouse has went see through and one of your buttons is undone...."

"Oh!" I looked down and fixed my button, "Oh no... I can't have interviews looking like this!"

The man looked cold, but I could tell he had a tiny bit of sorrow.

"Interviews, you say? Are you, by slight chance, Hange Zoë?" The man asked. I nodded with a confused look on my face. "Ah, okay. One of my employees recommended you to me and said you got fired yesterday. Armin Arlet."

"Wait! Are you.. L-Levi Ackerman?!" I inquired, to which he nodded as response. "Armin is my close friend, he said he'd try and get me and interview at your business."

"Well, come along then, Hange. Your interview begins now."

Info: this bit isn't going to be actual dialogue. just something like:
levi: question
hange: answer
etc.

Levi: So, what do you specialise in?
Hange: Science! Mainly biology and chemistry.
Levi: Lovely. What is your strongest subject apart from Science?
Hange: Hmm.. either Math or Art.
Levi: Do you work well around others?
Hange: Depends, sometimes. I can work well when doing experiments, but not research nor equations.
Levi: What kind of equations?
Hange: Science and math equations.
Levi: Ah, okay. Would you ever consider being a scientist in my company?
Hange: I-I'd love to!
Levi: Now, would you ever consider being a personal secretary?
Hange: Yes, I've done it in the past.

"We're here now, Hange. Follow me up to my office." Levi instructed me. I followed him and sat down in the seat opposite to his.

"Now, Hange, I have news for you. Good news." He told me, "Yes, sir?" I asked.

"Welcome to the job, Hange Zoë." Levi said, sternly.

I squealed in excitement, "Thank you! Thank you so, so much, Mr Ackerman!!!"

"Firstly, stay in my office for a few moments. Secondly, you'll be working as a scientist and my personal secretary." He explained and I nodded.

"We've met before, Hange. B/N (bar name), 2017. 27th January." Levi told her. Hange's face lit up, "You?! It was.. I've been looking for you ever since!"

B/N, 27th January, 2017.

"Hange, I know you're drunk, but this is my cousin, Levi." Mikasa explained to me, "It was Eren's idea to introduce you to each other, since you're both longing for a lover."

Me and Levi got to know each other really well, next thing you know...

the unthinkable happened.