New Years Resolutions

AN:I was bored at 2:00 in the morning so this is really bad but I felt like writing so here is this terrible story.

Clove's Pov:
"Omg Cato you look so cute" awws my mother as we sit at the table with the Hadleys.

Today is New Years eve so as always we spend it my best friend/crush's family.

Our families have been friends for years but I hope to be more than friends with Cato.

"So what are your New Years resolutions?" asks Cassie, Cato's younger sister.
"Cass you know no one follows them"I tease .
"I know but..." she says embaressed as she looks down and we all start to laugh.

"Marcie what about you?" asks Cato as my brother pouts about the nickname while we all laugh again.
"Mum said I had to help her with the dishs so that I guess..." he says nochantly as he picks at his food embarassed.
"And show some respect to your mother" adds my mum as he rolls his eyes.
"And be nice to your sister" adds Cato as he pocks my ribbs as I laugh.

"Awww wouldn't they be so cute together" squeal Mrs.Hadley as my mother fangirls and our fathers shake their heads laughing.

"Jenny leave them be they'll get together in the future"he states as Mr.Hadley chuckles and Cato and I stop talking and stare at them mouthes hanging open.

"Mum" I groan as our parents give us triumphant smirks.

"Never gonna happen" I mutter as I shake my head sadly.

"True but Cass and Marcie though" adds Cato.

"About our resolutions" quickly cuts Cass as Marcie gives her a quick smile while we all laugh.

"Well I for one have decided to work out more and plan their weddings more descritely" states Mrs.Hadley as Cato,Cass,Macie and I stare at her in disbelief while the adults laugh.

"Well good thing it's not the new year yet cause that was pretty obvious"chuckles father.

"What about you dear" asks Mrs.Hadley smirking at Mr.Hadley

"I also want to work out more and be more present" he says looking down.

"How about you dad?" asks Marcie.

"I want to smoke less and go visit aunt Claire more often,you honey?" he says looking at mother.

"Umm I would like to learn french,travel more,live life to the fullest,be healthy and umm I think I missed one but yeah thats it.Kids?"she enquires.

"Well I wanna try and wear a different scrunchie everyday and go on more runs with mum" states Cass as Mrs.Hadley smiles.

"How about you dear " enquires mum as she looks at Cato.

"Well I'm gonna train more so I can volenteer.
I'm gonna beat Clove in the agility course" he starts.

"Ha no you're not, I hold the highest score by far,there's no way you're beating me"I smirk.

"Well I guess I'm not gonna do that,I'm gonna keep bugging Marcie and Cassy into Carcie" he continues as everyone starts taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"What about you Clove?" he asks.

I take out a crimped piece of paper and start reading "I'm gonna try to up my agility record,learn some new knife tricks,train harder,beat you in hand to hand combat" I start as Cato scoffs at this.

"Hey I've already beaten you a few times so watch out and my last one is to tell Cato I like him.

At first I don't realise what I said but when Cato looks at me strangely I realise what I said and clasp my hand on my mouth, my eyes wide in shock.

"Oops, didn't mean to tell me" he teases as he grabbs my hand and intertwines his fingers in mine as I look up at him.

"I like you too you know" he says looking at me,
"really" I ask hopefully.
"Yup" he chuckles.

"Well I guess our parents where right" I laugh as I look up at Cato smiling.
"But we are making Carcie happen" I add quickly.
"Definetly" he laughs as Marcie runs through the door.

"Omg, mum, dad, Clato happened, Clato happened!" he cheers as everyone comes running into the room to see us holding hands smiling.

"Told you it would work" tries to whisper mum.
"Good job, now for the other half of Kadley" starts Mrs. Hadley as we all stare at her in disbelief.