Give Up (V!Deku)

After much thought, you finally came to the conclusion that you should not use the cure against Deku. If you won this battle, you won. If you lost, you lost. A fair battle was the only way to end this. Besides, the cure could potentially kill him. Even Overhaul himself had said that.

You gathered your courage, and slowly walked outside. It would have been pitch black, except someone had set up some lights. A small ring of dirt was cleared off for your battle. Toga, Twice, Dabi, Deku, Hawks, Spinner, Mr. Compress, and the rest of the League were waiting for you. You entered into the ring. Deku jumped down from a seat he was on. He looked at you with a cocky smirk. "Ready for this? Because I'm not going easy on you. I'm going to win, and you will be sorry for ever challenging me." He took a fighting stance. Lightning slowly started racing around him, illuminating him with an eerie glow. Was he trying to intimidate you? Two could play that game. The wind slowly picked up around you, picking up to a howling ferocity. 

Twice took out a green flag and waved it like crazy with Toga. That was the signal to start the match. You waited to see if Deku was going to strike first. You circled each other in the ring of dirt. Members of the League cheered and booed at the two of you. If Deku was not going to strike, then you were. You made three quick slicing motions with your hand, and the wind obeyed, turning into solid air and making three tiny paper cuts on Deku's cheek. He started to bleed slightly. That was a simple warning, nothing more. He growled at you and kicked in your direction. The force of it nearly knocked you out of the rink, but you used the wind to keep you in place. By now, you had pretty much created a tornado swirling around the ring. Little bolts of blueish green light shot out of it from Deku. You doubted that the spectators could see very much.

"Give up! We both know who's going to win!" You yelled over the storm. "Right back at you!" He replied, punching you in the jaw. The force of that punch was so much that it knocked you onto the ground. He used the moves you had taught him against you. The nerve. You rolled to avoid another kick from him. He had the advantage, having knocked you down. Every chance you got, you tried getting back on your feet but to no avail. You used your quirk to try and blow him away, but he planted his feet firmly in the ground and refused to budge. By this time, you were exhausted and covered in dirt. Your breath came heavy, exhaling a mist into the cold night air. It was obvious that you were screwed. Deku picked you up by the throat. "I was thinking, during this duel I would take you out for good, but that won't do anymore. Seeing you like this, all pathetic and helpless, choking. It kind of reminds me of that one time I completely fucking railed you, bitch. It's pretty hot of you." You could not get enough oxygen. "Please, Deku," you gasped. He let out a sadistic chuckle, and the world slowly went black.

Jk y'all ain't dead (yet :0 )

You woke up in your bed, and looked around. Was that just a dream? You thought you had died. Deku must have spared your life. You slowly cracked open the door, wondering if anyone was keeping watch over your room. No sign of anyone. You opened the door and walked cautiously down the hall. Deserted. You heard two male voices, and quickly ducked back into your room. They passed, and you let out a sigh of relief.

As the days went by, you realized that you were safe. Deku had become more like when he had first appeared, more affectionate towards you. You were even invited to one of his meetings with a new recruit. "So, Sho. If you really want to be a major part of the League, you must first prove your loyalty to us. We have already proven how invaluable we can be with how we handled your father, I trust?" Deku's voice spoke clear and fluently in a diplomatic fashion. The other guy, presumably Shoto, scoffed. "And how would you propose I do that? Grovel at your feet and beg?" Deku let out a laugh somewhere between disgusted and delighted. "Nice suggestion, but no. I have other things in mind. I am going to include you in your very first mission. We are planning on attacking the U.A. kids while they are on a field trip." It seemed like  Deku still wanted revenge on the hero students for getting what he never had, a place at the school. "Todoroki, are you in? You realize, you will be going up against your former classmates." Shoto nodded his head.

The mission was going wonderfully. Even though Bakugo had previously escaped, Deku had another chance to fight him. Deku won, of course. He may have cheated, but he won. "When you're a villain, you don't have to play by the rules!" As Deku had put it. The whole forest was burning beautifully with Dabi's blue flames. The moonlight streamed down through the pines. You looked over at your boyfriend, Deku. Dabi's words were in your head like the flames were on the trees. "Whoever you choose, you will be choosing me." You shook the thought away. "Care for a dance, my love?" Deku offered you his hand. You took it, and danced through the blaze, Deku's gaze drifting over your body. You danced close, almost as if in a hug.