Greaser And Soc.

(Cherry Valance x Male Reader)

Cherry turns her attention toward you, a greaser and supposed best friend to Dallas Winston.

She just couldn't take her eyes off you, to her your slicked back (h/c) greased hair was tuff looking and your shiny (e/c) eyes were breathtaking, cliche yes, but that's just how she viewed you.

Like Dallas you weren't exactly on a clean slate with the fuzz. If anything you're considered worse than Dallas, especially after you took the fall on killing Bob for Johnny.

Your record and attitude must be what draws the red headed soc in, the fact you're no different than Dallas keeps her staying.

"Hey, Doll." You flick a weed from your mouth and huff, you didn't feel like talking to any soc broad but the guys dared 'ya too.

"I heard Dallas asked you if that hair was the same on 'yer eyebrows." Cherry keeps a straight face toward the movie, her face bursting in an almost cherry color, perfectly matching her name.

"Come on, Doll. You can tell me." You grab a hold of her hair lightly and pull, not enough to hurt but enough to let her know you're not joking.

"Get lost, Hood!" Those words, the same ones she once told Dallas Winston, way before Johnny ever stabbed her ex.

"Who are you calling a hood?" You growl, gripping to her hair firmer. Unlike Dallas who didn't pay much mind to such names, you did, and her calling you that never mind calling Dally it as well, pissed you off.

"You!" She shouts, finally twisting her head to yours, oh and how she wished she hadn't. Your face was hard, cold, and hurtful. Nothing like Dallas', handsome yes, but with a hint of psychopath squashed in.

You blink and scoff, letting her head fall forward with a thump as it slams into the seat in front of her. "Whatever, I don't have time to talk to an ugly broad like you." You stick another weed in your mouth and light it. Blowing the smoke her way when you can, when that's over you smack the back of her head roughly to annoy her one last time before walking back to our gang, which at the moment only is Two-Bit, Pony, and a almost completely healed Johnny.

Dallas would of came but he's busy being in jail for pointing a gun in that store clerk's face a while back.

Not like you mind.

"What'd you do?" Ponyboy mumbles, you cock and eyebrow and shrug, "Same stuff any ugly Soc girl would typically say." The three give each other a look.

"But Cherry's not ugly-" You scoff and throw your weed down, only a minute and it's alright gone.. you have a problem.

"I know that!" You hiss, "But she can't know that!" To bad for you, she did and it made her face explode with more of that cherry pie filling color.

"Anyway, we should get going. Anywhere Marcia and Cherry are, Randy can't be far behind."

The three nod, agreeing with you. Ever since Bob died Randy's been hanging around those too, it's like he grew overprotective or something, which is kind of understandable. After all when Johnny got jumped the rest of the greasers became overprotective.

Cherry turns and watches as you and the rest hurry to scramble out and leave, and though it made her frown and upset she wasn't going to rush over and stop you.

You just don't click, a greaser and a soc.. bound to be eneimes. Not friends... That's how it's always been, and that's how it'll always be..

(A/n: Remember, Weed in the Outsiders means Cigarette!)