// chapter two //

Walking into Mourning wood and hearing Walter talk about how dangerous it was at night certainly did not help my mood, plus I felt very ill the next day after making two promises to Sabine, leader of the Dwellers, and also promising to open Brightwall Acedemy. I walked up to the damaged old building, not realizing I had been wounded until I fell to the ground, coughing. "Rose?!" Walter yelled, going to rush over me. I held a hand up and shook my head. 

"P-Please wait for me to pass out first." I whispered just before the blackness consumed me. When I came into the depths of my dream world there he was, waiting for me. 

"You've come a long way, Hero." He said, his voice gruff and deep. I bowed to him. 

"It is a great honor to meet you, Great Hero of Oakvale." He only came over and hugged me. 

"In my customs, we hug. Not bow." He chuckled before releasing me. There are two people I want you to speak with. Your Grandfather, and of course your mother." I stood in shock. 

"My mother...?" Was all that came out of my mouth before the voice I had missed so dearly spoke behind me. 

"Yes, your mother my little darling." She whispered. I turned to see an older woman, hair greying but the familiar light pink tint gave away who it was.

        As we talked I felt tears brimming my eyes. We embraced for a while before it was time for me to leave and wake up. As I came to, all I saw was Walter, A man with a magnificent mustache, and some cocky looking blonde guy. "You alright there love?" He asked. I held myself back from my instincts I grew because of Reaver. 

"I'm fine." Came the bitter tone out of my mouth. Garth always was the nicer twin. 

"Oo. Fiesty." The man chuckled before calling my brother and Walter over. 

"She's alright, heals quite fast." I could hear Garth's snicker and Walter's sigh of relief. "She is a hero after all. Ben, this is the princess Rose I told you about a while ago." Walter explain as I sat up, grabbing my sword, The Casanova, and my new pistol The Bonesmasher. 

"Well hello to you, Princess. I'm Ben, Ben Finn. Remember that name you may just be screaming it later." He said with a wink to which I literally gagged. Garth started laughing his ass off to which I punched him in the stomach for. I'm such a WONDERFUL sister.

After duking it out with a rather large amount of Hollowmen and making a promise to Major Swift, we were on our way to the Bowerstone Resistance. And yet, I felt a fluttery feeling in my stomach. Why? Because of one certain blonde haired soldier who jumped in the way of a Hollowmen just to save my life. A girl who he barely knew and was only rude to him.