#Niall Imagine

These stories are dedicated to all the people who apply for a request. Thanks for the love.. :) xx

----

I tap my pencil against the cold desk, staring ahead at the messy chalkboard. Pythagoren Theorem. When are we ever going to use this nonsense? I shift my attention to the digital clock, it's red numbers change.

"We still have 20 minutes left of class, hold your horses." The teacher addresses, as if she knew we wanted to leave. Everyone sinks into their seats once more, groaning. I cross my arms across my red plaid shirt. I shift my messy bun, popping my gum while doing so. "Gum in the garbage." The teacher monotonly says, now writing equations on the board. I arch my head back, as a blond haired boy gently caresses my lips. I smile, opening to see his ocean-blue eyes staring into my leafy-green ones. "Aye babe." He mutters, his husky Irish accent wandering through me. I just smile in response, as I turn my body to face him. He pushes his lips against mine once more, the softness and texture making me stay.

"Face front Niamh!" The teacher shouts, as we pull apart. I roll my eyes and turn, crossing my arms once more. I tap my foot loudly, trying to once again distract the teacher. "Niamh." She groans, turning around and looks at me. I smirk, giving her a raised eyebrow.

"I got nothing." I say, as the bells final ring blares.

"Have a great summer!" Mrs. Blake says, rolling her eyes as I walk out, hopping onto Niall's back. We race down the hallway, pushing open the enterance open. He drops me down, as he interwines his fingers with mine. We turn the corner, heading down to the sea. I take on my vans, leaating the warm sand sizzle between my toes. I take off my plaid shirt, my gray tank top showing. I left Niall's ad go and drop my things as I race into the blue water. I plunge into the water, reviving my skin after a year of non-existent hell.

I race to the surface, the cold, brisk air pressing against my head. I see Niall standing on shore, flip flops dangling from his fingertips. I reach out my from underneath. "C'mon!" I say, motioning for him to join me. He cups his hands to his mouth. "No!" He howls, his thick Irish accent filling the air. I smile as I try to head forward, but slip and get dragged underneath, as if a force was telling me to come. I look down to see a long branch of kelp, tired around my ankle and foot. I try to move up into the surface, only my hand reach, as I wave then around like a mad man. I look up at the surface which was now far away. I look back at the kelp pulling two or three stands loose. I then see two hands appear, pulling the seaweed around my ankle. I break free, plummeting back to the surface. I hit the cold breeze as I gasp for air. I see Niall appear next to me, his shirt all soaked, mine as well. He swims closer to me, placing a kiss on my temple. I look at him as I place my bony hand on check, his cold breath on my neck. I reach in for a kiss, his lips gentle yet passionate. I pull back, looking into lust filled eyes.

"Beat you back to shore." I whisper, dropping my hand. "You're on." He replies, as I dart off, swimming abruptly. I crawl onto the sand, stinging my skin. I grab my flip flops and head for the rocks. I put on Niall's sunglasses as he tumbles onto the sand. "C'mon babe." I said, running my fingers through his moist hair. He gets up, grabbing my hands as we head to the senior bonfire.

-----------

This is just to much of my Niall feels poured into this imagine. I hope you like it!