Jessica's letter Part 2

Dear Ace,

Thank you for your letter! I have to disagree with you. I think your writing should be less formal as you are talking to a friend and many people still write really well. Before I tell you about my life, I need to know two questions: Do you still bake cookies? Because I remember in middle school when you used to bring me a tray full of them, and I remember they had a heavenly smell to them. My second question is: Why did you stop being friends with our friend group?

I love my boyfriend. He is funny and is quite the charmer. What I did at the party is I just hung out with his friends and drove around, better than I can describe here. Yes, I am creating new designs, but I don't want you to see them, so it can't ruin the surprise because I am very excited for you to see them as tonight they will be appearing on tv. which is an indescribable feeling, just imagine that your creations can be shown to millions of people.

Your life seems better than the first letter you wrote to me. I actually have a niece who has a super nes, and I bought the game for her. She and I love it, it is quite gory but extremely entertaining. My favorite level is when they introduce the big bulky zombies. Oh, seriously, you went to Paris, that is my dream. It is so beautiful from what I heard, please tell me more about Paris. OH, send a photo of you and the Eiffel tower. Thank you for reading.

Take care,

Jessica.