t w e n t y - n i n e

I was sitting at soccer practice one day thinking to myself; huh, I really wanna get stranded. YES I AM STILL ON THIS. Emma really wants me to get off it, because she said she doesn't care if their are cameras monitoring me or not she doesn't want me stranded on an island. What a loser. 

So I've just settled on writing a story about it, maybe it will blow up; maybe it won't. Not really sure at the moment on what to do; runaway or get stranded.

Maybe I could convince her to get a dog, that might take my mind off of things. I don't know, Olivia has been riding me to get a dog, but there isn't much I can do right now anyways, soccer and all.

"So you are asking Jessica Simmons to prom?" Olivia asked, for the sixth time.

"Yes, for the millionth time, yes," I groaned, kicking the ball back to her. 

"Does Mama Emma know?" Olivia asked, I knew what she was implying. 

"No, and she probably doesn't care who I take," I said firmly, kicking the ball a little harder. 

"I beg to differ, she doesn't want to share you I bet," she grinned, rolling her shoulders.

"Stop with that, it was a kiss. Not like we are married."

"A kiss? Sure," she scoffed, "whatever makes you sleep at night. Do you even want to go to prom?"

"No, but I heard there is going to be a party afterwards," I perked; parties never interested me but I felt that maybe since it was only and last year in school, I should get the really experience and go. 

"Charlotte Watson," she gasped. "You go to a party," she kicked the ball back. "Oh looks like Momma Watson came to watch," she teased.

"Shut up, maybe she has a refined taste in soccer players."

"Mm, taste, yeah," she joked. 

"That wasn't remotely funny," I smirked kicking the ball back hard, it hit her in the stomach. 

"WATSON, TRY NOT TO KILL BENSON ALRIGHT?" 

I started laughing, "Coach has it out for me I swear."

"Maybe she wants a taste too," Olivia bellowed, out of breath. 

"CHARLOTTE!" Ruelle called, "Can I borrow your shirt?"

"It's all sweaty Ruelle," I warned.

"Harlow," I quickly handed it to her. 

"Mmm, Emma might not be able to keep her hands off," Olivia said, tracing the lines on my stomach. 

I grabbed her hands throwing them back, "maybe, blondie you are talking about yourself."

"Sorry, C, if I wasn't dating I would've hit it, just sayin'."

"Hey Charlie," Candaces voice came from behind me, I rolled my eyes. 

"Hi, Candace," I've never met someone who couldn't take a hint, she was insufferable. 

"I heard you were going to Mickey's party," she bit her lip, "I could show you a good time," her hands found my stomach, I removed them. 

"It's all right, truly. I didn't say I was going one hundred percent, I have homework I have to finish so I m-might have to do that," I spoke. 

"Well if you do come, I won't disappoint you," she winked and walked away. 

"What in the fuck?" I asked, looking towards Olivia who looked scared, why? 

"Charlotte," Emma's voice made my eyes go big. Oh no. 

"Y-yes," I muttered turning to face her.

"Put a shirt on, you are attracting unwanted attention," she handed me an extra shirt. I threw it on; "Better."

"I told you so," Olivia muttered. 

"Shut up," I muttered back.

"Do tell, share with the class," Emma looked at Olivia, she took a gulp. 

"Jessica Simmons asked Charlie to prom, she said yes, but Jessica wanted to hook up with her at Mickey's party; plot twist, Candace wants to hook with her too, but she declined saying she had homework, and I am pretty sure that about covers- no wait, I told you so- that's for me saying you would get upset she was fuckin- hooking up with other girls." 

"Coach, do I have to run laps," I called, she nodded, and I was off. Leaving Olivia and Emma talking, I was definitely not going home tonight. Thanks so much Olivia.