Home Alone

Two weeks. Two weeks until our baby comes. Tobias is making me stay home from training until it comes, but training ends in a week. I don't see why I can't help with simulations, but I'm not in the mood to argue with Tobias. And anyways, I could use some time alone. Christina is taking this whole month off of work. Her baby, which we found out is going to be a boy, is due in a month. Tobias and I decided not to find out what gender the baby would be, but to just keep it a surprise.

        Tobias has already left for work. That means I'm home alone.  Some Dauntless leaders have givin Tobias another trainer to help him with training, as I can't and Al quit last week. I didn't even know you could quit your job in Dauntless.  I met the girl Tobias is training with yesterday, and, let me say, I don'e like her. I think she has the hots for Tobias. Her name is Margo. She was a dauntless born. I guess I'll have to watch her.

        I figure since I have nothing better to do I might as well watch some movies. I have a collection of movies made by an old company called Disney. I pick out a movie called Brave. ( A/N LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!) I put the movie in and let the previews run. As the previews go I hop up and walk into the kitchen. I pop a bag of popcorn in the microwave and pour myself a can of Pepsi over ice. After I get all of my snacks together I plop down on the couch and watch my movie.

        By three o'clock I have watched Brave,  The Avengers ( HAWKEYE IS BAE), all of the Tranformers movies, and Tangled. I feel like I need a break from the movies so I get up off of the couch and walk into the new baby's room. Tobias and I took a weekend to decorate it. It has really light grey walls with lots of huge windows. One of the walls has multicolored paintball splatters all over it. It has a rocking chair in a corner. There is a black changing table with a grey crib right next to it. There are empty shelves hanging on one of the walls. A black dresser sits against a little part of the wall with all of the window are where there isn't any window ( sorry if that sentence confused you. It was confusing to write). The dresser has empty picture frames sitting on it.

       After I look around the room for awhile I waddle back to the living room and put a movie called Frozen into the DVD player. This movie is freaking awesome. It makes me want a pet reindeer. Or a pet Olaf. Or both. Right when Elsa starts singing  Let It Go, I feel something. I look down at my pants and they're all wet. Oh No. This can't be happening right now. My water just broke. Oh no. I still have two weeks until my due date! What if something happens to the baby! Oh god.

Okay guys! Little plot twist there. Tris is having the baby! AHHH! I love the Avengers so much. I've been working on a stupid essay all day. I had to construct my own dream room out of a paper box. At least I used to like Barbies. I love writing when the dang teacher doesn't give you a topic to write about. When they give me topics I always get bad grades on it. Please vote for names! I kinda want the baby to be a girl, but then again I want it to be a boy. I'm not really good with decisions. TTYL my poor, unfortunate souls.         P.S. GO SEATLLE!!!!!!