Chapter 1

Jeremy and Bob are at recess having lunch under the tree.  Jeremy had a turkey sandwich, potato chips and apple juice. Bob had a cheeseburger, french fries, and grape juice. "So Bob do you have any plans for the weekend? Something Productive?" ask Jeremy. "Well no...I was planning to play video games, read comics and watch The Demon Dog 2." said Bob.

Jeremy facepalm and says "Bob do you realize summer is nearly upon us?" "Yeah and that means no homework and no school." said Bob. "It means that the final exam is next week." said Jeremy. "WAIT WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM!?" says Bob. "I did multiple times but you just kept focusing on your game." said Jeremy. "Oh come on that never." said Bob.

Flashback

At Bob's house."Hey Bob the exam is next week you should get prepared." said Jeremy informing Bob. "Yeah I'm on it." said Bob. Bob's watching a movie called The Demon Dog in his room. "Bob the exam's next week and it's a big one so get prepared." said Jeremy. "Yeah yeah whatever, come on get the destroy The Demon Dog!" said Bob while he's enjoying the film.

End Flashback

"OH come on you told me twice and plus I was busy." said Bob. "Bob didn't you receive the message I sent you." said Jeremy. Bob immediately checks his messages and Jeremy sent him multiple messages. "Oh..yeah you did. This is bad, really bad!" said Bob with fear walking around the tree. "Hey don't worry calm down,  you still have time to study." said Jeremy. "You're right first thing tomorrow morning I'll start studying."  said Bob.

"No way Bob you need to start studying after school."  said Jeremy. "What no way I have plans after school The Demon Dog 2 is finally out, plus I have plans to play with my friends on fortnite!"said Bob. "Bob, in order for you to study you need focus and don't let your thoughts fly around." said Jeremy with concern." But how I'm I going to study if my neighborhood is rowdy." said Bob. "You could come over at my house my neighborhood is so quiet that my voice echoes." said Jeremy with giggle. "Plus I have countless of books in my study room". said Jeremy.

"Then it settles, I'll inform my parents this information". said Bob. Jeremy nodded. The bell rings and everyone begins to head back to their classrooms. A few hours later school is over and Jeremy and Bob arrive at Jeremy's house. "Oh Bob, if your wondering why I'm the most smarter kid in the school your answer is right through this door." said Jeremy. Bob have a surprise face expression. His room is full with books, computers, sketch books, and drinks." So do you like it?asked Jeremy.

"It's okay but the most I'm liked is the computers and drinks." said Bob. "Anyway we should get started with your studies." said Jeremy. "So what's the first step." said Bob. "Well we only have to study two main subjects on the exam Mathematics and English." said Jeremy. "AWWW that's so much work." said Bob while whinging. "Well some things require sacrifice, for example you have to miss The Dog Demon 2 and online games." said Jeremy.

"I know but it's so stressful, hard work and it's making me sleepy." said Bob while he continues to whine. "Bob I understand how your feeling but look at me." said Jeremy. Bob looks at Jeremy and says."What do you think how I became a smart person." Bob thinks for a while and says, you drink some smart juice and became a genius. "What no, not even close, let me briefly tell you my story." said Jeremy.

Flashback

I was just like you, all I ever wanted to do is play games and watch new films. But I've failed my exams twice and I had to repeat another year. For the whole summer all I can do is read books, and I realize I'm fond of books. I began to read every single book in the library, and work hard on my exams. I got straight A's on my report card and my parents began to create a room for me so I work hard and read more books. I began to work extremely hard on my studies and I took the stress and pain.

End Flashback

"Bob I understand it isn't easy but pain is just a byproduct. If you don't experience pain then you will not have the motivation to become the best version of yourself. Bob please put all of your effort in your studies, please trust me it will be worth it." said Jeremy. Bob though of it for a moment. "OK I'll try my best." said Bob. He begins to read his mathematics book and solve algebra equations. Jeremy began to walk out of the room so he could remain focus.