Chapter 3

The Next Day

Jeremy wakes up and begins to start his day. Jeremy notices that Bob is not in his bed sleeping. He thought that Bob may still be in the study room playing video games. He thought about going into the study room to check on Bob, but he wants to shower first.

After he takes a shower Jeremy is heading to the study room to check on Bob. Once Jeremy arrived at the study room, he thought that Bob would fall asleep for staying up all night playing video games. However to his surprise the video games weren't the reason he stayed up, it was his studies.

Bob stayed up all night to prepare for his final exam. Jeremy is impressed that Bob is actually taking his studies seriously. Bob is sleeping on a table,books and papers scattered everywhere on the table and the floor. "Bob? Bob?" Jeremy says,moving his shoulder a little. Bob yawns and rubs his eyes. "Morning Jeremy". Said Bob. "Morning Bob". said Jeremy.

Bob notices the mess he made. "Oh shoot I'm so sorry Jeremy, I'll clean up this mess".said Bob. While Bob is cleaning the mess Jeremy is assisting Bob with the mess. Bob I'm surprised to see you sleeping in the study room. said Jeremy. Yeah last night I studied real hard on my studies, I didn't even know what time I fell asleep. said Bob.

It doesn't matter, what matters is you take my word for it. said Jeremy. Yeah....Jeremy. You're right I was procrastinating and I didn't have the guts to get up and study. I want success so bad, but I was so slothful and I choose to play video games instead.

I'm so sorry I caused you pain, and I also for damaging your computers. said Bob feeling sorry for what he did. It's ok dude, I forgive you .Luckily that my dad knows how to repair the computers. said Jeremy.

That's great, do you wanna help me with my studies to get prepare? asked Bob. Sure dude anytime but after we finish cleaning, oh and dude next time try and get enough sleep. said Jeremy.

After they finish cleaning they start to get ready for the day. They had oatmeal for breakfast, and Jeremy and Bob are heading to the study room. Jeremy is teaching Bob all of the work he needs to pass the exam. On their break Jeremy's parents took them fishing and for a walk in the park.

When they arrive home, they take a shower and they eat fried chicken and french fries for dinner. Later on Bob and Jeremy went back to studying. Hey Bob studying is over, how about we watch a movie the night is still young. said Jeremy.

Sure I could watch a film and all of this studying is making me extremely tired. said Bob while he's stretching his arms. Jeremy and Bob are headed into the living room to watch a movie. Alright Bob, are you ready to watch The Demon Dog 2. said Jeremy while he shows Bob the CD disk.

Wait! We're going to watch The Demon Dog 2!? Asked Bob. Yep.Jeremy replied. Thanks man you're the best. said Bob while he's hugging Jeremy. Hey you deserve this for your hard work.Now enough talking and let's get this movie started shall we.said Jeremy