The day that got me interested

The meaning behind this can be traced back to when I was writing my first ever season of my first show. It was freshman year of high school when I got the inspiration to write j.s.a. high. It was my first show and I didn't know what to do so I decided to write few words hoping that something would piece it together. However as the years went by I kept going back to it knowing that there was more I could've done to make the show work. So I decided when the timing was right I went back to change things around change the characters around. But the thing that got my interested the most in this story the characters, and what they go through as the story progresses. The characters I like the most is Crys and her friends. They got me hooked based on what was going on in their lives and that I could control what goes on in their lives. The day I got interested in what I wrote was the day I decided that it was what I wrote that could possibly get people's attention and get them to see the message I'm trying to portray. It was this story that convinced my that I should do something else that I could use to turn into a series no matter if it lasts long or not. I want people to see that I want to get a message out there to make sure that people can relate to these characters in someway. These stories are what got me interested in writing and creating different characters, as well as different worlds  in which these characters interact. My first one was my first ever interesting piece and without it I just went down a whole of depression and didn't want to write anymore.
However the day I started to write and edit J.S.A high again I felt like I wanted to write stories again. Ever since that day I've started to create more shows that I can expand and edit so that those stories get explained more. As well as having the reader on edge as to what can happen next in the story of the next episode and/or even in the next season of that series or maybe wanting a sequel series not quite sure if I can do that, but what I'm trying to say is that when I saw this picture of the fictional schools logo, I saw that those kids that are living in the fictional town of Saltona needed me. They wanted my help they needed my help and I answered the call. This photo means a lot because it shows me that even though I wanted to give up and stop doing the next best thing that I love, means that I never stopped doing it I just lost my way doing it. It was a long road to find my way but in a way this photo helped me with finding the path to what makes my mind tick.