how did this happen

Aaliyah POV

I woke up in this strange room, a white room. My clothes weren't on me I was in this type of gown I don't know where I am. But then I realized I was on a bed. I looked over and saw my mom next to me and her eyes were blood shot she looks like she was crying 

Mom I said. she look at me and she was happy that I ok. Oh baby you are ok she said. what happen to me I said. the doctor said you were in a coma, you been like that for 3 weeks she said. 3 weeks I said. Then all of sudden the doctor and some policemen came in. There are so many questions on my mind like 

Why are they here?

what happened to me from those 3 weeks i've on unconsiness?

What's going on?

Why I don't remembered anything?

The doctor spoke first. oh you're finally awake he said. so anything wron with her? my mom said. well she has a few broken bones in the rib cage and she has little bit of amnesia and she almost had a drug overdose which almost killed the baby.

Baby? what do mean baby? I said. You are like 3 weeks pregnant the doctor said. how can she pregnant? my mom said. that's why we're here one of the policemen said. Our names our officer Jackson and officer Oliver we're here to ask Ms. Thompson a few questions Mr. Jackson said. The doctor and my mom left the room. So do you remember anything from anything from 3 weeks ago ms. Thompson mr. Oliver said. " you heard what the doctor said I don't rememeber anything then" I said. 

"Come on Aaliyah you have to remember something. Give us a little information. What do you remember anything" Mr.Jackson said. I tried to remember from 3 weeks ago and then I remember.

I look at the officers and told what I remember. "I walking home from school when I ran into some dudes that look like they be from my school". They kept flirting with me and they want to take me somewhere to show me something special but I said no thank you. One grab me by arm really hard and said " are you going to be a good girl and come with us" and I said I am a good girl and  NO I DON'T WANT TO COME WITH YOU GUYS ANYWHERE. Then I knock out. I feel them carrying me in the back of the car and I woke up in this abandonned warehouse my clothes were ripped and messed up and I was in a pool of blood. I was oozy and the next thing I know everything went black".

" Did you remember the people who did this to you" Mr. Oliver said. "No, after everthing went black I don't remember anything else". I said 

One more question Aaliyah, do have any issues at home, at school, is anyone bothering you? Mr. Jackson said.

"I'm not allowed to answered to that". How about we ask your mother about this? Mr. Jackson said My mom doesn't know what's going on at school. I said. After that the cops left and went to ask my mom.

Gabriella's POV

I can't  believe this is happening my daughter is in the hospital and she's pregnant and she don't know how this happened and worst of all she don't remember anything from weeks ago. Mrs. thompson one of the officers said. Yes I said. we came to ask you some questions. Mr Jackson said. Ok. What does your daughter do school? Mr. Oliver said. " she's an A+ student in the 10th grade and sometimes after school she's in a dance progam so she can pratice" I said. 

Do she have any problems in school? Anyone bullying her or something? Mr.Oliver said. " No, she never told me what happened at school" I said. Well according to Aaliyah, she said that some group of boys knock her out and took her to abandoned warehouse, woke up in a pool blood and she blacked out and after that she don't remember anything Mr. Jackson said. "she calls me everyday after she comes home from school or her dance practice. Sometimes I'm not there I'm mosty on business trips and mostly working overnight." I said. Ok tell me this. where were you 3 weeks ago? Mr.Jackson said. " I was coming home from a trip to Miami and I realized she hasn't called me and when I came home she wasn't at home I called one of her friends and they told me that she wasn't at any of teir house I was really worried until I got a call that Aaliyah was in  the hospital."

I think we have to call the school and explain the situation to the principal. Mr.Oliver said and after they left I had to talk to Aaliyah about this.

Aaliyah, she look at me with concern. " what've going on in school? I said." Nothing mom. she said. Well it doesn't sound like nothing after what you said to the cops I said. she looked like about to cry. Aaliyah...is there's something you're not telling? She still stayed quiet. Aali-I was cut off by her- EVERYBODY BULLIES ME OK MOM....THEY SAY I'LL NEVER BE PERFECT,UGLY,DIGUSTING WH*RE, H*E, A THOT MY FRIENDS DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY CUZ YOU KNOW WHY....THEY DON'T STICK UP FOR ME THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME I DON'T KNOW TO CONCERNED THEM AS FRIENDS ALL OF THEM SAYING I'M NOT BEAUTIFUL!

I was surprised because she never yell at me like like this and never see her cry like this before.Baby,you are Aaliyah Renae Thompson, a beautiful 16-year old girl who loves to dance, and an A+ student who is smart, talented,beautiful, strong, an angel that anyyone could ask for and more importantly my only babygirl who is soon to show the world who she really is, and don't let anyone say you can't do that and I bet this baby is going to grow up just like you. and people will remember your name "Aaliyah"

 Hey y'all this my second story and I hope y'all like it