my life

Hi my name is faith I'm a foster kid I'm 15 years old my life isnt perfect its OK I think. I have a foster mom who doesn't care about me because I'm not her child I'm a foster child she tells me that every second she gets to remind me that. I know I'm a foster child you think I don't know, I know you are asking yourself how did she become a foster child. While I will answer your question I become a foster child right after my mom pasted away and there wasn't any other family member who wanted me. So I was put in the system as a foster child I was so alone as I can say I felt like I didn't belong in the system with this other kids. Then that's when my foster mom accepted me into her home like a month later she started abusing me I used to go to school covering the marks she gives me but then a teacher saw my marks in she tried to talk to my foster mom. my foster mom got mad then she tranferd me to a new school.Now I feel out of place sometimes I lay in bed thinking why me why I had to be that child who losses her mother. I ask myself that question every night in cry because this lady doesn't love me nobody loves me but me. Sometimes I wish that I haa three wishes, to be loved, to have my mom, and to be happy.