12.

"let's go, your being slow!" Vera says to Blaise and Michael, they are still sleeping.

"im leaving with or without you." I say and that gets them up quickly.

//

"are you sure they won't be looking for you?" Vera asks me as I take a seat next to her in a compartment.

"I told them that im apparating there late." I say and shrug.

"alright." she says and puts our trunks into the overhead compartment.

We opted to be in a compartment separate to the boys, for some time away from their crudeness.

"god it feels good to get away from training." Vera says and slouches into her seat looking as though she is the wax in a candle softly melting.

" Vera, get your act together, the only reason we are here is for the cause, we aren't real students, more like spys, you should LIKE training." i say and shake my head.

her brow furrows and her red lips turn to a pout as she tenses up and regains her posture.

"your right, sorry" she says and i nod in approval.

last year i got caught up in the bliss of being a child, i wouldn't slip up again.

the train begins to move and Vera's pout turns to a smirk, she was excited, its normal, but unnecessary.

i turn my head softly to look out the window, wondering what life would be like if i WAS normal, but im not, in fact, i am the opposite, im so much more, im meant for so much more.

and one day, in my last year, i will rule by my father's side, the dragon tamer, or maybe the Heir, yes, i quite like that title, the Heir, of slytherin, of rule, of merlin and morganna, of the Dragon rider, of quite alot.

//

"only ten first years?" i ask when Vera comes in the door from the ceremony.

i skipped because i have better things to do, Slytherin only got TEN first years, this was not good, people still are so stereotypical, its annoying.

"yea, ten." she says and sighs plopping down on the foam mattress as if she hasn't rested in a year.

"that's not good, not good at all." i say and get up out of my bed.

i throw on a Slytherin jumper and a pair of short shorts that are covered by the Jumper, throwing my hair in a ponytail i grab my wand.

(let's pretend there isn't a single charm blocking girls and boys from each others dorms ok?)

"where are you going?" Vera asks.

"To Michael and Draco's dorm." i say and she nods going back to the book she was reading.

a catcher in the rye, a wonderfully written book.

"see you soon" i say and she hums.

i walk out the door rushing to Draco and Michael's dorm, they are in one, me and Vera are in one, Blaise and Kalvin are in one, and Crabbe and Goyle in another, it was perfect.

Bellatrix might be my father's left hand woman, but Kalvin and Vera would run from this if they ever got the chance, i can't trust them as much as i trust Draco and Michael.

Michael is my best friend and he would never leave me, he might not be Loyal to the cause but he is to me, and Draco is loyal to his family, i can trust him.

time for another year of plotting.

//