The only part 😐

James POV
Today I'm going to a interview for jimmy Fallon and it's supposed to be with Tom Holland, I've never met him but he seems cool I guess.

Once I'm finally their I see jimmy and his crew talking.
"Oh there he is, JAMES OVER HERE" I hear jimmy calling me over and I walk towards him and greet everyone with a hey, hello, and one of the workers shows me to my dressing room and I get dressed into my outfit for the interview.
Yea I know I look good, once I was ready it was time for the interview, when I came out (hehe) there he was, the one and only Tom Holland and MY GOSH HE COULD COME AND PUT HIS KIDS IN ME AND ON MY BACK, LORD JESUS HE COULD COME AND BLOW MY BACK OUT. But I won't tell him that, I said hey but I was SO NERVOUS and just to say, some things were out of place 😏😏😏 but I tried to ignore it. We went to the interview place and got ready to be on live.

Toms POV
So today I have a interview with James Charles by jimmy Fallon, I have never met James but I've seen pictures, and HOLY GHOST HELP ME I WOULD BEST HIS BACK IN AND PUT MY KIDS EVERYWHERE but you know, trying to keep it calm.

I'm at the interview place and we're just waiting for James, as I say that he comes out his dressing room and remember what I said earlier, yea might need some me time later iykyk 😏😏😏😏 but I tried to think of something else while saying hello.

It's now time for the interview and we're just waiting to go live, I hear the director saying "WE GO LIVE IN THREE.......TWO...AND WERE LIVE" "Hello and welcome back to jimmy Fallon and today our first guest or guests are James Charles and Tom Holland!!!!! How have you guys been" "I've been good jimmy what about you" I say starting up a conversation. "I've been fine what about you James how's life" I look over to James and can stop thinking of how I wanna fu- OK ENOUGH, I listen to James and we start talking about me, "yep jimmy ima be in the spider man movie, maybe I'll show James some moves" I wink and nudge James a little as he blushes be laughs on, "jimmy I-I can't hide this anymore, James I know we only met today but I have this string feeling for you, I stand up and put my hands in my pocket a realized the I forgot I took my moms ring last week I saw her, she ain't need it anyways 😙✌️.

I took it out and got on one knee, "James I don't know your middle name Charles. I love you so much and my dick is huge right now, I'm asking you will you marry me and my huge cock." I say with tears in my eyes "YES OMG YES I NEVER KNEW YOU FELT THE SAME WAY" I went up and gave the ring to him, "babe it doesn't fit" he says as he tried to put it on "IDK I LOVE YOU PUT IT ON YOUR RING FINGER" He does and we kiss as I pull him to the back pushing everyone out the way. "Daddy where are we going" "don't call me daddy, you can call me grandpoppy sweetheart" "ok grandpoppy here, stop right here" he says as we walk into a room it's a dressing room, once in he comes and pulls my pants down and my 60 yard cock pounds up and slaps him in the face and if I has a mind of it on "oh grandpoppy" he says as I push his head down on this fat cock. "Yea baby" I say as I push this shit down his throat and I feel it going out his asshole, "UHHHH FUCK GRANDPOPPY YESSSS" HE SAYS AND THIS SHIT FUCKS HIM "come her sweetie pie let grandpoppy treat you right" I say as I nut out his asshole. "Ok grandpoppy 😼😼" James says as he takes both our clothes off. I turn him around and put my huge cock in his asshole, I only put the tip in as he starts screaming "AHWJEMZS)HSNEJDNEJSJE FUCK GRANDPOPPY FUCK THIS TIGHT HOLE" He says as I put my hole 60 yard cock in him, I can fell his heart beating on my dick. We're still going when Jimmy busts the door down and screams "WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK, GET OUT GET OUT TAKE EVERYTHING AND GET OUT" "AHHH OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK" James says as we nut at the same time. "Fine we'll leave in sec".

We get everything ready and we lick up th floor before leaving and getting in my car. "Wanna finish at my house grandpoppy" he says and I nod while smirking and goes and we fuck at his house THE END

Their will only be this part but I only made this to write sum fun cause I saw someone else right a funny smut about Billie eilish so I made this, but uhmmm there won't be anymore 😼😼