2-Hogwarts Express

"The moment i came back into focus with reality, was when i saw my tears drenching you. You truly broke me."

I step into a desolate carriage far up the aisle, hopelessly avoiding eye contact with anyone intrigued by the sight of a Riddle on the hogwarts express, i mean it has been a rather long time since anybody in my legacy attended after Tom. I sit down whilst placing my luggage on the floor beneath me. With quite frankly little to do on the long journey and no one to speak to, i take out an old book i've being curiously studying this recent summer, 'Love is Blind'. The book represents the idea that love is a fantasy concept that does not truly exist. Finally someone that agrees with me. I understand the obvious love and protection guaranteed towards one's own family and children, but that's not the love i don't believe exists, it's the raw passion that romance novels bleat on about, no person can consume another entirely that you would solely base your life and being around them, i just simply don't believe any such thing is real, life is as tediously simple as it first seems and doesn't involve such arduously  heavy emotion between two people.
At once, my rather cynical thoughts were intruded by the faint sound of arguing emerging from the aisle to the right of me.
After trying my best to ignore it, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided at once to have a look after all, they were in fact disturbing me.
A gleaming blond head of hair was strikingly visible down the corridor, accompanied by a short girl with thick black hair. Of course, a Malfoy was the one to disturb me. I knew his family from the meetings my family are often arranging, if i remember correctly he's been present for a fair few recently not that i've ever really socialised with him.
Hovering in the corridor alone with my thoughts for a few seconds too long, he spots me. Not for long, maybe not even long enough to recognise me, but i see his eyes quickly flash towards mine as my figure in the background of his view comes into perspective.