꧁7꧂

Everyone at the party stopped in amazement and looked at girl who inspected her fists and shaked it before going back to dancing

"Why did you do that? Do you just like being centre of attention?" Asked James in a snarky tone which made her bit her bottom lip. It takes a lot for her to put effort into a fight with someone but it is very easy to piss her if and have a fist in your face, and now it was even easier because she was so drunk.

"Just ignore them." Remus said as he put his arm around her and walked away from the dance floors and James who snickered with Sirius. "Do you get comments like that a lot?" Remus asked her, already knowing she gets called them a lot by James and Sirius and most of the Gryffindor house.

"Well, when your as sexy as me, people get jealous and they have nothing better to do." She said with a large smile which made Remus confused but let out a small chuckle to fill up the silence between the two which was hardly heard over the music.

                                       ༒
It was getting later into the night and the room was full of students who jumped around, flinging their hair around with the music which blared loudly. By this time, Leta was probably the most drunk person there and was stumbling around so much Peter had to catch her a few times.

"Let's play beer pong!" A muggle-born boy shouted as he set up cups onto a table and using 'accio' to get a ping ball. He began to explain the rules as Leta and Sirius gathered around to listen.

"Me verses Lestrange!" Sirius shouted which made everyone cheer as they walked up to each side of the table. Sirius started of first, his tongue sticking out in concentration as threw the ball which landed into the cup.

Leta rolled her eyes the picked up the cup and began chugging the beer which made everyone cheer. She threw the cup on the floor, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand then threw the ball, jumping around when it landed into a cup.

                                          ༒
It was near the end of the game and Sirius had only one cup left and on the other hand, Leta had three left. She pulled her arm back, looking at the cup in concentration as she pushed herself closer and up with her feet, everyone watching as the ball flew straight into Sirius cup which made everyone cheer but James and Sirius who booed as he began to drink from the last cup.

"I have a great idea!" Leta shouted, still drinking the last cups and throwing them, ignoring the fact that she hit someone in the face with them. "I'm going for a swim!"

She then ran out of the room, everyone looking at each other but no one followed her. Remus then remember what Regulus told him so he grabbed onto Sirius and James arm, Peter following them, as they used each other for support to stop themselves from tumbling over.

Then arrived at the lake to find Leta who's knees were covered in mud where she fell, grass stains covering her legs as she dipped a foot in the water. "It's cold!" she exclaimed, looking back at the boys who clumsily made their way towards her.

"I don't know if it's a good idea." Remus said, pushing Sirius and James off his arms, laughing as they dramatically fell. "You don't want to get your dress wet." Peter added, tying to help Remus who was already drunkly babysitting James and Sirius.

"Fuck the dress." And with that she sat down in the water, tying her hair up so it wouldn't get wet and pushing herself deeper into the water which rose to her shoulders. "Come on, it's cold".

Remus left the drunk boys and waded into the water, letting out a shriek when he felt the water which made them all laugh. He grabbed Leta's arm and pulled her out of the water.

                                     ༒
James pushed Sirius's arm playfully as they sat together under the tree, waiting as Remus went into the water to fetch the drunk Slytherin. Sirius but him back, only harder but still in a playful way, finding it hilarious when Peter got scared and sat between them.

James then looked over at Remus who walked out, holding onto Leta's arm as they stumbled out. Her hair wasn't tight enough and it fell in the water, making the ends of her hair stick together and her tight dress began to stick to and clinged to her body tighter then before.

James got up, which took a lot of effort and he did it so fast he got a head rush and he went dizzy. He toppled over to Leta, sliding his Gryffindor hoodie ,which Peter gave him in case he got cold, off his body and slipping it over Leta who at first rejected it but let out a small sigh of defeat as he held onto it so she wouldn't take it off.

She then shivered, clinging onto the hoodie as Remus walked her up to the tree and sat her down beside Peter who was making sure Sirius didn't poke his eye out with his wand. "Hey I'm cold." Sirius complained, when he saw Leta in the hoodie James gave her.

"You can have Peter." Remus said as he sat beside the short boy, pushing him so he fell into Sirius's arms who held onto him tightly, so after he began to snore loudly with Peter still in his arms with a strong grip on the short boy.

"Leta?" They looked over at where her name was called but their reaction was so slow, the girl was already in front of them.

Minette has one hand on her waist, the other holding her wand which was producing a light which guided her way. "Are you drunk?" She asked her eyebrows raised as she leaned down and pulled the girl up, scowling at the boys who sat with her.

"No," She began, her words slurred as she waved her index finger around, "I'm fucking pissed." She continued, bursting out laughing and snickering, almost falling over but her sister was able to catch her. "Your going back to the dorm." And with her arm around her younger and very drunk sister, they made their way back to the castle and to the Slytherin common room.