『31』

TW: Mental abuse from parents :( sorry guys 💔
═══════════════

"(Y/n), why can't you just act normal? It's not that hard."

"(Y/n), you need to lose more weight if you wish to become a hero."

There they go again....it's always like this with them.

"Lose more weight."

"Maybe if you weren't born, that quirk of yours would've been for me instead."

"Stop being so loud it's embarrassing."

"Stop being so clingy that's why nobody wants to be friends with you."

You smiled and nodded at your parents as they sat in front of you in the restaurant, "Hey guys...maybe do this at home?" You asked as you sipped from your drink. Your mother cringed as you dad glared at you as you gave them a closed eyed smile. "I don't understand what you've done. I'll have to set a meeting up with that teacher of yours." Your dad says as your mom pulls out her phone, "Maybe sending her to the dorms wasn't a smart choice on us (F/n)." She says as he sighs as you glared at your mom then quickly wiped it off as your grandma came to the table. "I'm sorry dear I hope I'm not too late." She says as she places her purse next to you as she smiles at you. "You're on time Nana...don't worry." You tell her as she smiles then glares at your parents, "Let's eat, I know you've probably been saying your stupid shit to her." Your grandma says as they both flinch then looked away. She was your hero...your own personal angel.

Your quirk basically came from your grandma rather than your own mother, maybe that's why your mother was so upset with you as she was quirkless yet she gave birth to a child who had a copy and paste of her grandma's quirk. Your father had a quirk but you didn't inherit anything from him ...that doesn't mean they had a right to treat you like trash.

"How's school (Y/n)?"

"It's going good Nana! I've made new friends and my grades are improving ever since I went to the dorms!"

"That's fantastic, I'm happy for you!" Your grandma says as she looks at your mother, "See? Sending her to the dorms was a good choice." She says as your mother nods. "She needs to come home for tonight however—" your dad begins but gets cut off by your grandma, "I don't see a reason as to why she has to go home with you two, (Y/n), dear, Can you text a friend to come and pick you up?" She asks as you quickly nod. "Yeah Nana I can do that." You said then pulled out your phone.....who were you going to text?

                 ╔═══════════════╗
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩/𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧:
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 💪🏻
                  ╚═══════════════╝
Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:...Kiri 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
Can you come pick me up?

The Rock's twin 💪🏻 :Yeah! Just send me your location and I'll stop by!

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖:YAY 🥳
Okay bet 💕

Ms. I'll steal your lover 💅🏻😩💖 has sent their location!

The Rock's twin 💪🏻 :I'll be there vv soon baby 😤

You smiled when he said that, Kirishima always had a way to make you happy. "I have a friend coming for me Nana." You say as she nods.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Kirishima says while waving his hand as you walked towards him as he hugged you. "Let's head back to the dorms!" He said happily as you nod and hold his hand.

"So, a meet up with the parents?"

"Yeah...it sucked ass!" You yelled as he chuckled, "Well if it makes you feel better, I think you're pretty awesome!" He says as you smiled at him.

"Thanks Kiri...I think you're pretty awesome too."

"This isn't about me! I'm gonna make a list of all your awesome traits!" Small stars popped out as you blushed, "Y-You don't gotta do that bro." You say as he shakes his head, still holding his hand as you guys made it into the dorms. "Thanks Kiri...we need to hang out more!" You say as he nods. "Yeah of course!"