18 | When He Meets YOUR Parents

This book is a mess.

Requested by yell0w_fr0g

. . .

─── Kusuo Saiki ───

⇢ A psychic never gets nervous. But guess what - Kusuo did. He felt intimidated by your parents. 
*sweats in psychic*
⇢ Turns out, he didn't need to be nervous because your mother was ecstatic and your father was happy you found someone who brought you joy.

─── Shun Kaidou ───

⇢ Baby Chuunibyou quivering in his bandages.
⇢ You have a single mom -- and we all know that single moms can be intimidating.
⇢ Actually, your mother wasn't intimidating or intense at all like his mother. She was sweet and gave a lot of pat pats.

─── Aren Kubayasu ───

⇢ You weren't kidding when you said that your father was intense.
⇢ Your dad kept his eyes on your boyfriend for the whole dinner.
⇢ At the end of the day, your dad only wants what's best for you and during that dinner, he saw you smiling the whole time... the longest time he has seen your smile. He knew, at that moment, Aren is what's best for you.

─── Reita Toritsuka ───

⇢ Since you don't have parents, you are living with your grandparents from your mother's side.
⇢ Reita was actually very gentleman-like and would help your grandmother with anything she needed.
⇢ As you sat around the dinner table, your grandparents talked about how much they like Reita.

─── Metori Saiko ───

⇢ He already met your father but not your mother.
⇢ Your mother was one of a kind.
⇢ She was so kind and welcoming to Metori and would gush whenever you and Metori have cute little moments around her.

─── Kusuke Saiki ───

⇢ Your father is in the military, so your father wasn't able to meet Kusuke personally. But, you three were able to video chat.
⇢ Your father would talk about his job a little and asks a few questions to Kusuke about his personal life.
⇢ While Kusuke left to use the restroom, you and your father were alone. "He's a good man. Don't lose him." your father said with a large grin.

─── a/n;

I'm sorry I haven't published ACTUAL scenarios in a while!! T-T 

In the New Year, 2021, I want to update regularly around Thursday (at least try to). I hate to keep you all waiting!

Have an amazing new year y'all! Let's end 2020 with a bang!