The beggining of my problem

"Monica. Meet me at the bakery ASAP! I have to vent out. It's important." I left the voicemail on my best friend Monica's phone.
I quickly picked out a cute outfit. It was currently 5:30 pm and even though I have a meeting at the office in about an hour and a half, I think a little chocolate cake is needed at a one like this.
I run down the pink stairway with my white lace- up heels clicking away.

I settled with a lavender buttoned-down blouse, dark washed skinny jeans, and my heels. I jumped into my BMW and drove down to the bakery.

"What's up Peggy?" We stood in line at the yummiest bakery in Manhattan and ordered. "It's about my money problem." I said. "You mean your shopping problem? Or, even better, your expensive things problem?" "Yeah,sure why not. This is serious.

I got another, very threatening letter from my bank saying that if I don't pay up, they will cut me off!" Before she could answer me , the baker asked us what we wanted. I got a chocolate chip cake slice and Monica got 2 vanilla sugar cookies. Mmm. We went to sit down by the window.

"Wow Peggy. You really need to cut back. What If they kick you out of your apartment!" "I know I know I'm working on it."i said. "Why don't you buy some of those self-help books?" she suggested. Maybe she was right. I should make a note of that.

I finished my cake and almost choked on the last bite. "6:45! I'm gonna be late. I rushed to the office as fast as possible. " Oh shoot. I'm gonna get fired."

I hope you guys like it so far!! Please keep reading. Take it from me. Things will get more exciting. If you don't like fashion, shopping , or romance plus anything related, I don't think this story is good for you. Next part out soon!