💥Kastuki Bakugou💥

When you see the 🎧🎧🎧 play the song for a better experience!! ;))

Y/n's POV

Katsuki and I have been dating for a year now and we still haven't gotten intimate yet. Tonight is our one year anniversary and I plan on making it a special night for him.

Author's POV

Katsuki is out with Kiri and Denki looking for a nice suit to wear to their anniversary dinner. You sit on your bed with Mina thinking of ways you can surprise Katsuki because you're not the brightest when it comes to intimacy. You decide to turn to google and see what google would recommend. You quickly come across a blog post about lingerie and immediately you're intrigued. You pick up your car keys and head out with Mina to the nearest lingerie shop.

~slight time skip~

You and Mina are roaming through the store trying to find something that screams "eat me up". "Ouuu, look at this one!" Mina says snatching a black laced 2 piece set of lingerie that barely covers the skin. "You think he'll like it?" You say doubting the piece in front of you. "Yes, you'll look sexy in it! Trust me," Mina says as she is already headed to the cash register.

Walking out of the store Mina suggests that you and her should go shopping for a new dress for your dinner tonight. "You absolutely need a sexy dress for tonight," Mina exclaims giving my shoulder a small shove. "Yes, most definitely!" You exclaim back.

~slight time skip~

You drop Mina off at home and head upstairs to get ready for your dinner with Katsuki it's at 8:00 pm. *You look at the time* "Shit!" You say frantically getting dressed. "It's 7:15 and Katsuki will be here any minute," You say as you're slipping your short skin-tight Crimson dress on over the lingerie you just purchased. You quickly touch up your makeup and spray Kastuki's favorite perfume of yours all over yourself.

*ding-dong*

Once you open the door you are greeted by Katsuki holding a huge bouquet of red roses aswell as a Christian Louboutin bag. "Aww, babe!" You say pulling your boyfriend into a warm kiss. "You look absolutely stunning," He says stepping into your house and setting down your gifts. You do a quick 360 just to show off your dress. "You don't look too bad yourself explosion boy," You say pulling him by his tie into a deep kiss. "Your dress matches my eyes teddy bear," He says pulling away from the kiss with a slight hint of excitement. "That was the plan, my love." You say smiling at him. "It would also match this," He says handing you the bag he brought with him. You open the box and see a beautiful glossy black pair of red bottoms. "These are so beautiful, I love them!" You say pulling him in for a hug. You slip the shoes on and they fit perfectly, so you flash a smile at Katsuki. "Let's get going to our dinner teddy bear," Katsuki says as he grabs your purse for you and hand guiding you out the door.

~time skip~

!!🎧🎧🎧 !!

After dinner, you both head over to your place. Katsuki changes and gets comfortable on the couch scrolling through his phone while you're in the room getting ready to surprise him. You slowly creep out of the room and a seductive way towards Katsuki and he immediately draws his eyes away from his phone. "What are you doing teddy bear," He says smirking. "Giving you your gift," You say as you drop the dress you were wearing to the ground revealing your black lingerie. Katsuki wastes no time to pick you up and carry you bridal style to your bedroom.

Y/n's POV

We enter my room and he strips to his undergarments. he gently places me on my large bed with silk comforters. I'm on my back and Katsuki is on top lustfully kissing me, he pokes his tongue at the part of my lips trying to enter, and I deny entry teasing him. Katsukis's hand grabs my face forcing my lips to part. His sweet tongue explores every area in my mouth with his tongue sliding across my teeth switching from my lips to my neck. Every time he sucks on my neck it's pure bliss, I let out a small moan once he finds the sweet spot on my neck leaving love marks so others can see I'm already taken.