10 - Stab Wounds

_____________

__Peter__

I can feel myself go into shock. I can't breathe. I roughly pull off my mask for fresh air, but it doesn't do anything. In fact, it makes it worse.
My vision slowly starts to become blurry. Shit.

I desperately pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts. Aunt May? No, she's working right now, I can't bother her with this. Ned? Nope, he's on holidays with his family. Mj? I can't drag her into this. She deserves better than that. My eyes land on Red. I stare at the name for a couple seconds.

"Screw it." I press on her contact.

_____________

Peter
Hey I'm kinda in a situation
...
I know ur there
I can see ur online
...
Red!
I rlly need ur help
I'm in a literal life or death situation

Red
Peter I told u to stop txting me

Peter
Well ur the only person that can help

Red
Wdym

Peter
I've si beewnv stabbbs

Red
R u ok?

Peter
I'vw bween stavbwd

Red
Peter, I don't understand
where r u

Peter
Iijk ib Mistowvn Manhattjn

Red
What?

Peter
I can't breathe
I cvant bwrithe

Red
Peter
Calm down
I need u to tell me what's wrong

Peter
Ixn cantw see sprjoperly

Red
Hold on I'm gonna call u!

_____________

__Natasha__

I'm hesitant to call Peter at first, but I have to. He needs me. I call Peter and hope he picks up; he didn't sound like he was ok when he texted me. After three rings he picks up. "Red? Is that you?" His voice sounds strained and small. He's in pain.

"Yes, Peter it's me! What's wrong are you hurt?"
My voice is laced with worry and concern.

Peter's breathing is irregular and heavy. "I've been stabbed. I can't see properly and am finding it hard to breathe."

He sounds like he's trying to force the words out. Like it hurts to speak. "Peter, you're going into shock. Where are you?"

"I think I should pull the knife out."

"The knife hasn't been taken out?"

"No,"

"Ok that's good! Don't take it out."

"I'm gonna take it out."

"Peter don't! That knife is the only thing keeping you alive. Don't touch it!" I start to hear a series of grunts and groans on the other end.

"I've taken it out... wow that's a lot of blood,"

"Peter, I just told you not to touch the knife!"

"Hello? Red? Red are you still there? I can't really hear you." Peter's breathing becomes shallow and his voice quiet.

"Damn it! Peter, I need you to tell me where you are. Can you do that? Can you hear me? Where are you!"

"I think I'm just gonna close my eyes for a second."

"No Peter! Don't do that, try and stay awake!" There's no answer. Soon phone hangs up. Shit.

I rush out of my room and run into the lab to find Tony.

"Tony! I need your help!" I yell for him

"Ah, if it isn't triple imposter. What do you need?"

"I need you to trace my last call. Now." I hand him my phone.

"I mean I can do that but wh-"

"Now Tony! Please, I'm begging you!" I interrupt him. My words seem to shut him up because within a few seconds he gives me a location. "Thanks, I owe you."

I run out of the room, leaving behind a confused Tony, and barge into the parking lot. I quickly hop in a car and start driving fast. I'm coming Peter. I just hope you're still alive.

_____________