一 | i

Hello, all! Welcome to my brand new KNY Hashira x F!Reader omegaverse story!

Here, you are Ubuyashiki Amane's sister, which means you share a similar appearance. You both have short white hair, a similar build, and a pale complexion. However, your eyes are a bright sky blue.

(I've also attached a photo of Ringo-chan by Otokuyou Danbooru as an example of what you could look like).

For story purposes, your name is Fuyuno (Y/N); you are 22 and have an 8-year age difference from your older sister, Amane, making you four years younger than Kagaya.

The ages of the pillars and their second gender status' will be revealed when they come into play! So without further ado, here is my KNY omegaverse story!

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

You're sitting in the middle of your sister's home with the most dumbfounded look on your face. You know her children are trying to not giggle at you while you're questioning all the life choices you've ever made on your own. This wasn't exactly an ideal situation.

How the hell did it end up like this again?

Oh yeah...

Exactly six days ago, you ended up slaying some sort of powerful demon who happened to take the image of a warmonger many wanted dead. This infamous man was despised for his obscene love of public executions and hangings and you would be paid handsomely to kill him. Imagine your surprise when the body starts disappearing in front of you. How the hell were you supposed to get your bounty now?!

And then it gets 'better.' 

Two days later, while you're trying to make up for your loss of income, you get approached by a wild-looking and angry white-haired punk. Then an equally dislikable tall man who loved to accessorize more than any woman you've ever met came into the picture. The two of them proceed to order you to follow them back to "Headquarters". Because the crazy shit that happened not even 48 hours ago wasn't enough excitement for the fucking week. These two weirdos were psychopaths if you've ever met one!

They claimed to be from an organization (more like a cult, you if said so yourself) that your lovely sister married into. Those two fuckers proceeded to try to persuade you into following them by giving you a matching ornament from the handle of your katana that your sister gifted you with three years ago. That wasn't suspicious at all.

And if these strange men weren't sketchy enough they handed you a large sum of money right as you were about to bolt and hopefully never see again. Although, that was the sole reason you followed them. What can you say? Money is money, and some of the friends you made needed it to survive. So, you went through some winding and extremely unnecessary run that took the three of you almost four days to get to this so-called Headquarters.

Why you couldn't just straight shoot from there was beyond you. But alas, alpha men would always be idiots in your eyes. They were great to mess around with (and so were women) but taking instructions from them? Yeah, you're pretty sure you'll pass every single time.

Besides, what's an omega female to do? You might as well go with the flow instead of actively defying an alpha. No matter how good an alpha's displeased scent was to your nose. You thrive on chaos after all.