The Bunker

Nobody's POV

  There was a flutter of wings and they were in front of the bunker. Cas ignored everybody's questions as he slowly walked down the stairs to the entrance his hand hovered over the handle as he smiled at the thought of seeing jack. He looked back and saw everybody staring at him dean gave him a encouraging smile. He opened the door bunker and walked down the steps everybody else following with dean telling them to not touch anything. "Sam de-" Cas heard jack call as he walked into the room "Castiel?" He said putting down the book he was holding "Hello Jack." Cas said smiling jack ran up to him and gave him a big bear hug to which he probably learned from Sam Cas chuckled and hugged back. Once they pulled back jack was smiling uncontrollably until he saw a mob of people "Who are they?" He asked tilting his head in confusion "Oh jack these are Cas students." Dean explained "No idea what there names are but I guess there staying for a little but you guys are in high school right so you can have beer." He said walking off to go get beer everybody look stunned except for of course Sam Cass and Gabriel plus jack who went back to his book "Okay guys you may uh look around I guess." Sam said sighing at Gabriel trying to get him to let him braid his hair. Again... everybody shuffled around and Cas went to go find Dean as he walked down the halls he let his wings out but what he didn't know is that Lexi followed him. Cas smiled when he saw dean "hello dean." He said mocking himself. Dean jumped and Cas laughed while Lexi watched curiously "Jesus it's been a while before you just popped in angel." Dean chuckled "That's because I haven't been on hunts you know trying to not bring the angels attention to you again." Cas said his black wings fluttering "How is it having your students in the bunker?" Dean asked rummaging through the fridge "Not as bad as you would think there mostly fascinated with the library." "Ah so there needs like Sammy." Dean winked. Cas chuckled "Hey maybe you know they could like have a movie of our memories through the years while there here." Dean said looking at CAD "I mean you put the memories on tape for when I missed them or Sam did on hunts so why not show them?" Dean said picking up the beers. "I guess.." Cas said squinting a little. Lexi quickly booked down the hall to the main room and sat down next to Juli and started filling her in. Not long later Cas and Dean walked in if course Cas put away his wings. "Who wants to watch a action movie of our memories!" Dean said clapping his hand and Sam gave him a weird look but went back to swatting Gabriel's hand away from his hair. Dean put the CD in once everybody was seated and he pressed play and sat next to Cas who layer his head on his shoulder and Dean wrapped his arm around his waist.