Chapter 7

Hey! I'm so sorry for not updating for a few weeks! I got hit with writers block, and the sudden hyperfixation to rewrite a very old book of mine. (try to guess, it's not a BnHA fic :)) Updates might be slow until the summer, but I don't plan on dropping this fic.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

-Sin

________________________

"Thitreen protect the students!" Eraser Head shouted.

"Woah what is that thing? Wait has he training started already?" A redheaded boy asked, leaning forwards to get a closer look at the people walking in through the warp gate. "I thought we were rescuing people."

"Stay back!" Eraser Head snapped, stopping some of the students who had already taken a step forwards from going any further. "This is real. Those are villains."

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head." Kurogiri said, his voice carrying over to where the students were standing. "Perplexing. According to the Schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well."

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus." Aizawa said.

Not exactly. Kula thought, balling her fists tight enough for her nails to dig into her palm.

"Where is he? I went though the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play." At that Eraser Head's scarf exploded in action, if they weren't currently being attacked by villains Kula would of closely studied how it moved but now wasn't the time.

"What, real villains? No way." The redhead said. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure? Shouldn't the alarms be going off?"

"They'd have to get inside undetected. Everyone appeared from the guy in the middle so I'd assume it was some kind of transportation quirk." Kula said, being careful to seem like she didn't know who these guys were.

"This could mean this building is the only target. Though the alarms would still be triggered, so one of these villains has a quirk that is masking their presence here. " A boy with a scar standing next to Kula said. "They carefully choose this isolated facility at a time a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Kula started, "They came here to try to kill All might. The mist guy mentioned him earlier but since he isn't here..."

"They're going to attack us." The redhead said.

Around them the other students who were listening to the conversation gasped in fear, looking down at the villains who were slowly approaching the stairs that lead to the platform the class was standing on.

"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming our regular communications, too."

"Jamming... communications?" Kula muttered, a spike of horror running through her as a white bar flashed in her mind. The USB. It connected to the network and shut off all communications within it. It could of been a remote control activation for this attack. Fuck fuck fuck. Kula thought, the string of curses getting longer as she watched the chaos below.

"What're you going to do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights." The freckled boy said, a downtrodden look on his face. "It's not going to help with a group."