Quirks 1.0

After a few months of living in Leon's household with our two mothers, Takashi and I were hitting the age of activating our quirks.

" Takashi your it! " I screamed while running down the stairs for my safety playing tag with a guy like him " You maybe be fast but not as fast as me ".

" I'm gonna get you y/n! " Takashi exclaimed, as he slides down the stair railing.

As I was going to jump onto the last step Takashi crashes into a bin of old boxes in front of the stairway I stop and begin to laugh at him until my stomach began to ache and I needed to pee.

" y/n What was that loud sound," Mrs. Hana asked me, all she could hear was my laughing so she believed we were fine. For a few months we had lived there she had learned us of adventurist kids that love to move around so crashing and loud noises were very normal.

" y/n,= your dead. " He growled while raising out of old boxes.

I quickly stopped laughing and started to run to my mother for safety when Takashi got serious. Then I felt my body frozen in place, feeling the moment of fear as my body began to control itself from another's hands as if the blood flow became backward.

I forced myself to look back to see what had me, Takashi once cherry pupils turn blood red as darkness takes over the white in his eyes.

( For reference his eyes look like Kaneki's eyes from Tokyo ghoul but both are red and black also Takashi does not look like him.)

{ Takashi P.O.V }

I fell into a pile of boxes that were meant to be thrown out today, lucky I forgot to save my butt today. Wasn't my best landing but it worked. As I hear (y/n) laughing at my fail attempt. All I could feel at that moment was a mix of frustration and embarrassment crossing to my ears. " I'll show her who fast, " I thought in my mind coming out of the boxes growling.

" Y/n your dead. " As her smiling faced dropped she knew I was serious and was gonna get my payback.

That's when my vision had become completely dark as if I was blind. I strained to bring it back as I see a red flow going through the shape of a little girl it was (y/n) it has to be. I heard her calling for our mother but as I raised my hand to stop her from running. She suddenly fell to the ground leaving a loud thud that ringing in my ears the flow of red had begun to slow down.

As I see another figure come closer much larger than (y/n) I hear the voice of Mrs. Hana

" Y/n What's going on are you - ... " She was cut off as the bundle of red flow was now facing me the flow of her body began to race as if she was scared. the brightest color being her heart as the blood flows to the rest. I wasn't sure what was going on but I didn't like it "

{ Y/n P.O.V }

As I lay on the floor looking at Takashi I hear our mother Mrs. Hana come asking for me " Y/n What's going on are you - ... " She looks in fear at me on the floor as Takashi arm in holding me down. She slowly faces Takashi and looks into his eyes. All I could say were little stutters of Takashi's name. As I look back I see his eyes slowly going back to normal as I regain my body control back. Mrs. Hana quickly grabs me to make sure I was not hurt but the truth was she wanted to pull me away from Takashi and he knew too.

" Mom I'm fine I promise " I tap her to reassure her that there is nothing to be afraid of " Takashi and I were just playing " she slowly lets her grip go as I slip past her and go to Takashi.

He slowly backed up scared to hurt me again.

" TAKASHI THAT WAS SO COOL !!! " Jumping into his arms.

" YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR QUIRK " I screamed. Holding him tightly

" Y/n I think you should be careful," Mrs. Hana says in fear.

" WHYYYY MOM WE SHOULD BE HAPPY TAKA GOT HIS QUIRK AND ITS SO COOL! " I said in excitement once again. I pull away from Takashi and look back at our mother. Holding Takashi's hand.

" Takashi can't hurt me He said he will always protect me no matter what " Mrs. Hana's looks of fear are still burning into Takashi's eyes. She opens her arms to pull us into a hug.

" Of course you will my beautiful children " Takashi still in shock about his quirk begins to cry like the baby he was.

" I promise ill p-protect y-you to m-mommy a-and mom. I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to h-hurt anyone," he explains in a crying tone. As our mother just smiles and holds us tighter she kisses both our foreheads. Then the door opens slightly to our surprise Mrs. Aoi came home early today seeing a mess of boxes on the floor and everyone crying.

Staring in shock with sushi take out in one hand and her keys in the door with her other asking.

" What happened here? " I slip out of Mrs. Hana's embrace and takes Mrs. Aoi's hand off the door.

" A big Big BIG adventure mom," I say, she laughs as she walks in and I lead her into the kitchen as we have dinner and talk about what happened. She looks surprised at Takashi for having such an amazing quirk for being a doctor and all. She begins to ask Takashi what did he see and how did it feel. He answered but he didn't feel as happy as he should be and we all noticed at the table.

" Hey, buddy look at me no matter what happens we will always love I know your quirk is scary but it's gonna be ok moms here to help. " Mrs. Aoi says it seems to help him feel better which made me happy. " Maybe little (y/n) will get her quirk soon and you both can help each other out," She says as she pats my head. I smile and hold Takashi's hands.

" Let's take a picture to remember this moment," Mrs. Hana says as she pulls her polaroid camera out. We all smile at her as a flash comes on.

" My 4-year-old baby is already getting his quirk and gonna start school soon everyone is going to be so jealous. " She exclaims.

Takashi's smile grew the biggest I had ever seen the memory burned into my mind.