Part 2 of 3

In fact, love sees more. Love enables you to see him in a way nobody else can.

Baileys POV

The buildings, road signs, and people fuzzed by as I glanced out from the window. Nothing was comepletly visible but suddenly the blurry scene became more clear as the car slowed to a stop. I turned my head to the front windsheild and saw the traffic light switch from yellow to red. I hope christian remembers me.

I glanced slighty back to my side and thought I saw someonre familar so I flicked my eyes back to the same spot but the car was gone, and the blurry fuzz of buildings replaced it. "How much longer until we are there?" I asked, the pit of my stomach churned but I couldnt tell if it was nerves or excitement, maybe a mixture of the two. "About ten minutes if the traffic isn't bad" my mom replied, but I knew good and well that the traffic was always bad. I hope christian likes me.

I guess fate was working in my favor because it seemed as if every red light we came up on flashed green as soon as we were within 15 feet of it, in the back of my head was a thought that it was good luck; along with that thought was the wish that it would last all day. My body jerked sideways a little as we turned into the filled parking lot of the place the event is being held. Breath staggered in and out of my mouth and I took a one sharp inhale and let it out slowely. I hope christian will never want to leave me.

Christians POV

I was sitting down with Jack watching the fans file in, in huge waves. Few I regonized but lots seemed to know who I was. My mind played me like a movie; because when she walked in it was like an explosion went off behind her. But I soon lost her as the other girls ran in.

Later when it was time for m&gs I saw her again in a crowd of people huddled together. They dispersed as she saw me and came running up. "Christian!" she yelled out, "Bailey!" I screamed loudly to embarrass her.